How many sq feet is this house? Very cool

codonwc
10 years ago
Staircase · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    ROBERT HARVEY OSHATZ, ARCHITECT
    10 years ago
    The home is about 7,500 sq feet with an additional 1,800 sq feet underground garage. It is a 3 story structure with garden roofs. The stairs are cantilevering out of a stone cylinder which houses an elevator.
  • PRO
    Teba
    9 years ago
    Very nice whow mony meter sq m for this home and may build in country with snow
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    The home is about 7,500 sq feet (697 sq. m.) with an additional 1,800 sq feet (167 sq. m.) underground garage.
    The cost is a private matter and can not be discuss. All I can say is compare to well designed contemporary residences one would be surprise at the affordability of this structure.
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    Hello ..... Do you help me to answer some questions?

1: The nature of the space and the type of interior design practice it?
    2: architectural style used in it?
    3: colorimetric systems used in it?
    4: both types of lighting (natural and industrial)?
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    thank you
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    I am a student and I have a interior design search for your home ..... I want sections
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    and plan
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    hello sir .i hope you good .can you please give me more information about this house ( plan.sections.elevations .color system. concept)
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    I need an email address to sent you plans. I never did exterior elevations or full sections of the house. The house was design and built through a great number of wall sections and details.
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    my email (tareq_saeed_7@hotmail.com)
  • tareq77
    9 years ago
    thank you.... I need sections