Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eriyaki99

Has anyone used Vellichor LVP floors?

eriyaki99
2 years ago

I’m looking to install Vellichor floors. Does anyone have any reviews of their products? Any pictures of their color Denali?

Comments (37)

• Nitin Garg
    2 years ago

Did you end up making a decision? I am also considering Vellichor, SPC Galaxy Black Eye.

• eriyaki99
    Original Author
    2 years ago

I did but it hasn’t been installed yet.

• telesaps
    last year

I ordered a box of Vellachor "Whirlpool". We love the color, but I laid it out this past weekend and myself, husband and two dogs walked all over it. It immediately showed a lot of scuff marks and dog prints, which were difficult to clean. I don't think this problem is specific to Veliichor, based on threads here on houzz.

My flooring guy loves the Vellichor line, which is one of the reasons I chose it.

• eriyaki99
    Original Author
    last year

I’m getting it installed after Memorial Day so I’ll see how it looks. We don’t have pets or wear shoes in the house so hopefully it won’t be too much of a problem but still worried. Lol.

• telesaps
    last year

That is exciting! Good luck and let me know how it turns out. I read in other threads here on houzz not to use any Swiffer products nor Bona cleaner. It is recommended to use a damp cloth and maybe vinegar.

• telesaps
    last year

@eriyaki99 Did you get the Vellichor installed? I would love to know how you like it.

• eriyaki99
    Original Author
    last year

It’s not done yet!! I got the material and it’ll be installed next week. The material is beautiful and very good quality. Can’t wait for it to be installed. Keep you posted

• jessica Pz
    last year

I'm also looking at the Whirlpool color as well. Do you mind sharing the look? Interested in how the knots show on a large sample.

• telesaps
    last year

I have a board or two of the Whirlpool and will post a photo shortly.

• telesaps
    last year

This is the Whirlpool by Vellichor. In reality there is much less contrast between the darker areas and the light areas. I find that photos never show the true chariteristics of the plank and always seem to add contrast. It is an even, light color with some gray. The knots are not as noticeable as they are in this photo. Very soft looking in person.

• jessica Pz
    last year

Thank you, that's very helpful. I appreciate it.

• eriyaki99
    Original Author
    last year

Hey guys…crossing my fingers to get my floors installed next week

• telesaps
    last year

@jessica Pz, I had a large sample of Vellichor Blackeye, and it was

light colored with no knots. Very beautiful. We need a little gray, so are sticking with Whirlpool, but I loved Blackeye.

• eriyaki99
    Original Author
    last year

My floors are not complete but this is Denali against dark brown cabinets.

• jessica Pz
    last year

Beautiful! I am going to pick up a sample of that one today!

• telesaps
    last year

That is so nice! Thank you for posting. My Vellichor Whirlpool will be delivered next week, but it won't be installed until late September : (

• eriyaki99
    Original Author
    last year

I’m noticing scuff marks already on my Denali floors and it’s a bit darker than whirlpool or Blackeye. This is normal to lvp?

• telesaps
    last year

Oh no. I'm so sorry. Do the marks go away when you clean them? I read about this problem with many different brands here on Houzz in several threads. It appears to be due to whatever they make the matte finish out of. The only LVP that I haven't seen these kinds of complaints about is the brand sold by weshipfloors. I can't remember the name of the brand though . . . I ordered some of their samples but none of the colors looked right for the space.

I had this problem with the pieces from the sample box of Vellichor I ordered, and was able to wipe it away with a paper towel and water (I only had 5 boards), but it just means a lot of extra cleaning. We are doing the whole place in LVP and it is 3500 sq. ft.

• Claudia Latchman
    last year

@telesaps can you share a photo of your install? Do fo you like Whirlpool? Is there a lot of color variation??

• telesaps
    last year
    last modified: last year

@Claudia Latchman, mine isn't installed yet. It should be installed by the end of the month and I'll post photos. I don't think Whirlpool has a lot of variation, but did have some and I don't recall it having knots. However, the one called "Blackeye" was very light with no variation and no knots. It was really pretty, but just not right in our light.

I did happen to go someone's house who had installed Vellichor and it was really nice. I don't remember the color, but that person really liked it alot. He owned a flooring company and chose Vellichor. He said it was a good product.

• Ter
    last year

I have Vellichor Garnet flooring in my kitchen and love it! I have 2 dogs and after 6 months, there are still NO scratch marks. Here is a picture. I'm so glad it's waterproof and beautiful.

• telesaps
    last year

Mine is in, but covered with Ram board, so not photos yet. I have Whirlpool and it is beautiful! Very light and beachy looking, which is what I wanted.

• Julia Simonella
    last year

@telesaps Would love to see photos. I want something with a coastal feel and am looking at Whirlpool as one of the options. Thx.

• telesaps
    last year

Here are some photos of our Vellichor Whirlpool floor. The floor has no pink and is nice and light. There are a few scratches but unless the floor is wet, they aren't visible. So far, so good; we are happy with it and it is throughout a 3500 square foot home, including bathrooms and laundry. The last photo is the best represenation.

• telesaps
    last year

As I look at the photos, I see a lot of variation in color, but in reality, I don't notice it. There is an overall impression of a coastal light floor.

• Jessica Hofmann
    11 months ago

I’d love an update from anyone who has lived with their Vellichor floors! How are they holding up? Any concerns I should be aware of??

• HU-687765144
    9 months ago

Can someone please give us an updated assessment of how their Vellichor flooring is holding up? We are looking to install Vellichor Black Eye in our house.

• HU-687765144
    9 months ago

Can someone please give us an updated assessment of how their Vellichor flooring is holding up? We are looking to install Vellichor Black Eye in our house.

• telesaps
    9 months ago

Hi, our Vellichor is holding up very well; it has been installed for over six months and it looks brand new. Every room, including bathrooms 3500 sq. ft. Although we don't have children, we have two dogs, 40 and 50 pounds and one has sharp claws. We also have a 3rd dog over frequently, who is 80 pounds. They all run around on it and leave no scratch marks. I clean it with water and just a very small amount of Bona for laminate/vinyl flooring, using a Bona spray mop.

We had our own flooring contractor install it, and the contracor for the remodel commented on the quality of the product. He really was impressed with it.

It will smudge, as will all of the LVP flooring, but it is simple to clean with the Bona spray mop.

• Jessica Hofmann
    9 months ago

We love ours too! Really happy we went with this brand. I find it hides spills, paw marks, etc really well but that might be the floor we chose (Vellichor Summit collection - Denali)

• Ter
    9 months ago

I used Vellichor and its super durable, I love the look and feel of the kitchen floor, its holding up great and easy to wipe clean.

• PRO
    A's Managment
    7 months ago

can this floow be purchased from distributors online? Any recomensations. Thanks

• Ter
    7 months ago

Id call Vellichor , and they can tell you. theyre nice I’ve found.

• HU-974489552
    5 months ago

Anyone have a room done with Villechor's Neacola? Am interested in that flooring color. Would love to see more than a sample board. The company photo doesn’t look like the color you see in person on the sample.

• dsp_angel
    3 months ago

Scratches super easily, super fragile floors. I regret looking at houzz and relying on those little reviews from 小红书🥹

Folks here beware as I’m only in the installation phase and can already tell how fragile these floors are. They are pretty but just not functional. It scratches more easily than other luxury vinyls.

I have it in whirlpool color. It’s light and so the scratches are super obvious.

They have nice ppl that work there but yeah the quality 🥺

Now I’m stuck with it.

• dsp_angel
    3 months ago

O