Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_512729185

corner bathroom decor ideas

M Foges
last year

Looking for suggestions for corner of new bathroom. Practical and functional suggestions would be great. But not limited to that. Want space to look beautiful and finished feeling.
Thanks in advance.

Comments (25)

• jaja06
    last year

So pretty. I love your floor! I imagine a plant and a basket of bath towels in the corner, and a stand in front of the tub on the right side to hold some combination of soaps, book, drink, and/or candles.

• Lorraine Leroux
    last year

Bench with upholstered seat to pull up to the tub to set your towel on or your drink. Paintings or pictures to match the upholstery on the wall and drapery. Table of some sort for mood lamps, candles, plants or toiletries. Make it jump off point for adding colour and pattern to the bathroom.

• Sammie J
    last year

plant in a pretty pot.

• everdebz
    last year

Greenery is nice idea posted. Is there anything you're used to using that doesn't have a place yet [in this room]? or just somethings you might like seeing, and using by the bath... like a low storage with essential oil epsom salts [I recommend], battery candles...?

• Sharon Fullen
    last year

An elegant bar cart on wheels would provide valuable storage and soaking- in-the-tub luxury. Holds a few fluffy towels and fragrant soaps along with a cool beverage.

• kculbers
    last year

Beautiful bathroom!! How about a freestanding heated towel rack in that corner.

• felizlady
    last year

Beautiful so far! I would take advantage of that corner by placing a plant or three there on a nice plant stand or corner bench.
    Good light from the windows, but do they give sufficient privacy? You may want to add light-filtering window shades or semi-sheer curtains for additional privacy.

• btydrvn
    last year

A crown moulding at the color change would add a little elegance and definition…installing strip of lighting along the length of the crown…on a dimmer ….would be a lovely nite light…if this was my bath ….i would paint the upper area in a very pale aqua

• everdebz
    last year
    last modified: last year

I want this room and all the ideas with it! ha can't. I thought of humid room with metal on tile - can it eventually leave rust marks? I like this look with your lights, but not near the water!

Abner Glass Contemporary USB Charging LED Table Lamp, Oil Rubbed Bronze/Clear · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Floor pattern, straight rods of the lighting - similarly strong lines of floral? or an orchid in a color you like.

Dahlia and Mum With Vase Arrangement · More Info

Violet Color Real Touch Phalaenopsis Orchid & Succulents in a Metal Pot · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

A hook attached to canopy might allow it to hang fine from sloped ceiling. I like the look and shape of it, so I'll post it, though not for damp location - hangs down 22".

Westfield Chandelier, Olde Bronze · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Idk - expert electrician could use a chain and hang a light in the corner.

Penn Chandelier With Modern White Shade Shade · More Info

4-Light Matte Black Geometric Cage Chandelier with Brushed Nickel Farmhouse · More Info

Galveston 3-Light Chandelier, Rubbed Bronze With Seeded Glass · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Repeating warmth of vanity, this type? fabric at windows to soften also.

Quoizel Shire Four Light Chandelier SHR2818RK · More Info

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    last year

I like the olive tree in corner. Keep it simple and clean. Cleaning around that tub will be challenging.

• RedRyder
    last year

Plant or bench. I’d vote for the bench so I could have my towel and stuff there. A teal one would add warmth. The bathroom is already great!

• Theresa Janssen
    last year

Beautiful bathroom, I like the idea of the tall plant in empty area and adding a bench for function..I would put bench on right hand side of tub opposite vanity.  Would put towel and candle on bench or lotions and bath salts, etc.

• everdebz
    last year

With light style? is the vanity like shutters? or flat fronts?

Portable Storage Cart with 3 Easy Removable Bamboo Trays · More Info

Fabbrica Home Memory Foam Runner, Beige, 2'x5', Marsala · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Taller likely, for an easy, and a trailing pothos plant.

Haussmann Big Twist Wood Stool Table 12 in SQ x 20 in H Walnut Oil · More Info

'Vivaces' Canvas Art by Sylvie Demers · More Info

Waterford 2-Piece Bath Rug Set, Coral · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Earthenware Stool Reactive Glaze in Brown White and Blue Colors Drum Shaped · More Info

'Earth Study II' Canvas Art by Michelle Calkins · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Choose an accent color. Maybe the plant could be variegated with a gold - pothos?

Or spikey maroon/ dark purple plant?

Palominas Stool, Mustard · More Info

Ready2HangArt 'ABS XVII' Abstract Canvas Wall Art, 40"x30" · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Spa colors in canvas art. I like in bathroom because it wipes off no problem.

I like shades and valance... could blend with corner item. I think these open for storage-

Prince AHA Stool by Kartell, Fennel Green · More Info

"Quartz Lore IV" by Grace Popp Canvas Print, 40"x26" · More Info

• everdebz
    last year

Idea for this piece with a rug a bit deeper than the fennel -

'In Vitro' Canvas Art by Sylvie Demers · More Info

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    last year

There are many directions art could take in this bathroom. Here are two looks. One spa like and one more artistic/chic look.

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    last year

Bring in the accessories!

get a bunch of air plants and put them on a frame like this (easy to remove to spray them) and hang on one of those walls

I like the olive tree in the corner, or some of these hanging air plants, some wood shelves

this might be cool to do on the large wall. the vertical type of wall treatment, run a wood beam, textured light, and see if you can float a shelf for bath tub items.

or try the wood ladder in the corner, prop a plant up on a teak stool

dont forget a rug.

some texture would be cool

bring in some much needed color

Art for one of those walls is a must