Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (19)

• Jilly
    last year

OMG! WOW!! Could that be any more perfect?! I’d never leave the property, I could find things to keep me occupied all over the place. :D

Oh, what a dream property. I LOVE the houses and barn. Only thing I’d do is add sweet cafe curtains to all the bathroom windows. I could happily move right in, with those furnishings. So much to love — the water, the greenhouse, the other buildings. It’s just amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing that! I’m going to go study it more and dream of living there. :)

• party_music50
    Original Author
    last year

And it sits in Butternut Valley. So perfect. I’ll buy some lottery tickets and if I win big then I will buy it and you will visit. :)

• carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    last year

Wow indeed! 177 acres - oh my!

• party_music50
    Original Author
    last year

Check the provenance! I’m impressed! and carolb, you would visit too. lol.

• Jilly
    last year

I would love to visit!

(Good luck getting me to leave.) :D

• salonva
    last year

Wow I would be avilable to come visit for 2 weeks in July,. Well anytime but maybe not winter. I'd like to take advantage of the lovely porch. Thank you.

• DLM2000-GW
    last year

Holy cow! I want the art and I'll sleep in the annex, You'll never know I'm there and for sure won't hear me over the bowling balls.

• Allison0704
    last year

I'm coming to visit too!

• schoolhouse_gwagain
    last year

They even have grass growing in their gravel driveway and in between the stone pavers - just like my place. Now I don't feel so bad.

• lascatx
    last year

Jinx, I think we like a lot of the same things. I love it -- but perfection would be not such cold winters and a water view. But there's enough room for a pond. I'd just have to learn to do ice and snow.

• pudgeder
    last year

I think this is my very most favorite one of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have this!!!!!

~~off to by a lottery ticket~~

• jane__ny
    last year

OMG! Greenhouse and kennels! Guest house.

I'm buying a lottery ticket too!

Jane

• amykath
    last year

I am buying it! All I need is 3,200,000. I will start saving now.

• Jilly
    last year

We should all do a lotto pool, and jointly own the property when we win.

I call it for April - Oct … y’all can decide on the other months.

😁

• lascatx
    last year

Great idea Jinx, but if have a pool, we are going to have to work on that math. Or get very. friendly. ;-)

• texanjana
    last year

Wow! I’ll be visiting from June-October, so get my place ready Jinx.

• Jilly
    last year
    last modified: last year

When we get the property, I have to find places for these two sofas and I don’t wanna hear any fussing about it!

(Can’t get them until my lotto winnings come in.)

Robert Kime …

I want this one in my bedroom … this is the ultimate reading/napping sofa. It would hug you …

ETA: And this:

• party_music50
    Original Author
    last year

jinx, we may have a little bit of a wait yet.….. I said I’d buy a lottery ticket, I did, and I’ve circled all of my correct numbers. :O) How did everyone else do with theirs?!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    last year

It's quite the bargain given the size of the place and all that land. It's beautiful.