Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holmm

Would you please give me details about the backsplash.

M H
10 years ago
I painted my cabinets a similar color and am having a difficult time finding a tile for the backsplash. Would really appreciate knowing the brand and name of the tile. This kitchen looks very comfortable- love it!
Kitchen Cabinetry · More Info

Comments (8)

• PRO
    Thomas Home Center
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Hi Holmm,

We've done some digging around and found that the backsplash is a Rustica Noce Slate tile by Merola. One of the places you can find it is at Home Depot:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Merola-Tile-Rustica-Mini-Noce-Slate-12-in-x-12-in-Porcelain-Mosaic-Floor-and-Wall-Tile-FCP96RNS/100654082#.UlwlDlDkuoM

We hope this helps!

- Thomas
  • Sam Dewick
    10 years ago
    Hi holmm,
    I recommend these backsplashes too as alternatives. I love the cabinet color by the way.
  • helenbowden44
    10 years ago
    Love the vent hood! How do you access the blower on the decorative vent hood?
  • PRO
    Thomas Home Center
    10 years ago
    Hello Helen!

Do you mean the controls? The range hood is a standard range hood that is recessed within the decorative cabinet. To get to the switch, you can just reach inside and flip the switch on.

Did that answer your question?

- Thomas
  • nlobova
    8 years ago

I love the cabinets color, could you please provide the details on the type of wood and paint/stain??

• PRO
    Thomas Home Center
    8 years ago

Good morning Niobova,

The grey cabinets are made from cherry wood and are stained in Omega Cabinetry's Smokey Hills stain. The white cabinets are Omega's Portobello glaze.

-Thomas

• Mary Kelliny
    3 years ago

The cabinets are cherry not maple?