Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chad_gloudeman

What color is the exterior siding and what type of stone was used?

Chad Gloudeman
10 years ago
2014 Spring Home Parade · More Info

Comments (17)

• Steve Nickles
    10 years ago
    What is the color of the body of the house and trim color! Thanks
  • robertsd43
    10 years ago
    What is the color of the house and white trim and front door?
  • PRO
    Hart's Design
    10 years ago
    The final selections for the exterior colors were selected by the builder, Passges Design Build. I can tell you the color scheme was a blue grey color. The stone also followed this color with a bit of lighter stones and touch of red. All trim is in white with a shade of blue in it.
  • julie1012
    10 years ago
    Do you have the floorplans/interior pics for this home?
  • PRO
    Hart's Design
    10 years ago
    I can certainly add a few more interior pictures. I will try to add those today. I do have plans for sale however I can not guarantee that they meet code or plan requirements for your area. Feel free to email me if you would like.
  • julie1012
    10 years ago
    How many square feet is this house? How many bedrooms/bathrooms? Thanks! Do you have a picture of the back of the house?
  • PRO
    Hart's Design
    10 years ago
    Due to the heavy volume of requests for more pictures I have added a few more. Thank you everyone for your positive feedback on this home.
  • Diane K
    10 years ago
    Is it correct that I would need to contact Passages for information on the style and color of the stone? I am in the middle of the remodel with a nearly identical color scheme, searching for the stone to coordinate with gray siding that almost goes gray-blue.
  • Kathy Furt
    10 years ago
    I would like actual colors thx
  • kimberlydoerksen
    10 years ago
    Is there a floor plan for this house?
  • tamra23
    10 years ago
    I was wondering what the total width of this house is ?
  • stephanie211r
    10 years ago
    Did Anyone find out what kind of stone this is?
  • patricknelson
    10 years ago
    What siding material is used for this home??
  • Erik
    7 years ago

Can you tell me what the trim color is?

• Kandra Roden
    7 years ago
    I would also like to know trim color, please :)
  • cacattlegal
    5 years ago

First, forgive my frustration! I find it non-PR friendly when architects and designers put pictures up without knowing the product- name, color, & vendors, etc. Isn’t it obvious once it’s publicized people will ask? This stream of interest dates back to 2013, five years with no straight answer. However, I do see paint color is listed.

I too am in the middle of a new house build with five companies not knowing what product is being used. Are the architects and designers not advertising for themselves as well? It certainly would turn me away as a potential client if I couldn’t get answers! I have run across this with flooring and facade stone. Ok, I realize they have multitudes of homes they may have dealt with over the years, but seriously, there’s ways to store client information for future reference and potential future clients. Even with today’s technology monitors, catalogs, and printed pictures never seem to show true colors. If the architects and designers are going to use House to “advertise” or any other public avenue, they sure ought to know the products!!

Of course, on the flip side, perhaps the answers are answered but may be “private”? If so, it’s a disservice to the rest of us inquiring minds. Obviously, I have not been answered either way.