Find the right pro for your project
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tellFull Story
FEATURESIf You Could Talk to Your House, What Would You Say?
‘Pull yourself together’ or ‘thank you for transforming my life’? Notes to homes around the country hit us where we liveFull Story
MOST POPULAREverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘The Birds Will Thank You’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this weekFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!Full Story
FUN HOUZZSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been thereFull Story
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture - EBLA
Fairfax County's Creative Landscape Architect & Designer-Best of Houzz
- Shelley Ottoman, Ivory
- Elk Norwich 5-Light Chandelier, Oiled Bronze 66197-5
- 2800 Maria Theresa Collection Large Hanging Fixture, Swarovski Strass/Elements
- Harput Traditional Garnet, Light Gray Area Rug, 2'x3'
- Polystone Elephant Sculpture, 14"x11"
- Dark Bronze 2 Light Table Lamp With Dark Bronze Tiffany Shade
- X-Back Bar Stools With 24" Seat Height, Set of 2, Black
- Madison Park Crackle Wood Chair, Tan