Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
krleflore

A beautiful home - inside and out! Roof material and color, please?

krleflore
10 years ago
Building a home and would love to know more about this roof and the stone used on the exterior. Also, where can the little finials on the roof be purchased? Thanks!
Aurora Home 1 · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Taylor Design Group
    10 years ago
    Hello. this is a custom design and built home in the Toronto , Ontario area. The roofing material is 18" 2- ply tapersawn, #1 Perfection cedar shingles, 5 1/2" to weather (expose). The stone veneer is Premium grade, Indiana limestone with a quarry face finish. Free free to contact us if you have any additional questions...Regards, Taylor Design Group.
    krleflore thanked Taylor Design Group
  • wc1010
    9 years ago
    What type of room is inside the turret? I'm thinking of having a turret in my house but not sure what to put in there.
  • PRO
    Taylor Design Group
    9 years ago
    Within the turret of this design is the main staircase that spirals up from the basement to the second floor. there's also a secondary traditional staircase towards the rear of this home. Regards, Taylor Design Group.
  • wc1010
    9 years ago
    Great. That's what I was thinking of doing. Beautiful house. Kudos to the architect.
  • hgtvrules
    9 years ago
    This is gorgeous! Do you know the specific name and color of the Indiana Limestone that was used?