Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandy806

grey walls and brown furniture

sandy806
10 years ago
A while ago we went to the paint store to buy paint for the living room and hall way. Before buying the paint you have the option of having a decorator go to your home and give you ideas do we did it.

She recommended grey with green undertones for thr living room and one with green undertones for thr hall way from the chair rakes up and the grey from the living room on top.

I am getting to paint and took some of the darker paint with the gold undertones and paint a bit of the wall...it looks like a very dark olive. Don't know if I like it.
my question is that I gave brown leather furniture and want ot know if this color will go and if it does what colors can I use as an accent color.

thank you
Funky and Fun Living Room · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Ann Lowengart Interiors
    10 years ago
    Hi - thank you for your question. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to adequately recommend paint color without seeing your room or the paint colors you are referencing. I would recommend either letting the paint store designer know your concerns or having a consultation with a local interior designer. Good luck!
  • PRO
    Still Learning
    10 years ago
    What color and brand is the wall paint? I love it.
  • PRO
    Labi home improvement
    9 years ago
    I like dark colors look nice
  • PRO
    ExclusiveMod Furniture
    9 years ago
    Agreeing with Ann Lowengart Interiors, maybe you can share what the room looks like and the paint swatches? Dark works for this particular room because it has large windows that lets a lot of light in so the room wont look gloomy.