Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hipowest

waterstone faucet

Turnbull land
12 years ago
Hi! I'm working on a ranch remodel and we love one of the waterstone faucets, but can't seem to get many reviews on how well they hold up and how easy they are to work with from a plumbers perspective...any thoughts?

Thanks so much!
Blaire Turnbull
Eclectic Kitchen · More Info

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Turnbull land
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much! I love the style so much I wish they did vanity fixtures!
  • PRO
    Rachiele Custom Sinks
    12 years ago
    It is possible to use their bar or prep faucets as vanity fixtures. The bonus is that you can have a side spray - how cool is that? No more washing toothpaste down the sink with your fingers! The only downside is finding a matching drain, however most finishes can be found easily.
  • PRO
    Turnbull land
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Great idea! Would you mind telling me where you buy from? Currently we're buying out of Dallas.
  • PRO
    Rachiele Custom Sinks
    12 years ago
    We.buy direct from Waterstone. We are a distributor for them.
  • PRO
    Rachiele Custom Sinks
    12 years ago
    We offer free overnight shipping and trade discounts. You can call me directly at 407-496-3596
  • Sky WhoSeesTheBeautyInAllThings
    10 years ago
    I've been looking for a sink like this, dept ad length wise that is. Do you sell them in other materials on a more affordable budget...like a Home Depot budget? F so, what materials and what are the prices on the lower end? Any photos?
  • Sky WhoSeesTheBeautyInAllThings
    10 years ago
    I've been looking for a sink like this, dept ad length wise that is. Do you sell them in other materials on a more affordable budget...like a Home Depot budget? F so, what materials and what are the prices on the lower end? Any photos?
  • PRO
    Rachiele Custom Sinks
    10 years ago
    Hello Skyntexas. I wish I could build these for less $$. They are all custom made and the only materials we use are copper and stainless. Both are more expensive than the mass produced sinks you will find elsewhere.
  • PRO
    ar construction
    9 years ago

Full of HUMMMM b...ssss They didnt start making Kitchen faucets until 1999 !!!! I smell POOP

• PRO
    Rachiele Custom Sinks
    9 years ago

My error on the date! Sorry. I meant to say 1999. My company was not even in business back in 1995. Back in 1999 we sold their filtration faucets. To be honest, I do not recall the exact year. I am getting up there in years and my memory isn't perfect.