Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zemptron

Tile source?

zemptron
9 years ago
I'm wondering where you sourced your lovely wall tiles? Is the wall tile ceramic? Where can I find this chair rail?
Also, what material is the solid white slab that frames the top of the tub? How/where was this sourced?
MASTER BATH REMODEL | Vintage Inspired Master Bath Remodel · More Info

Comments (6)

• zemptron
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I am working on a project, yes! :) I'm in the planning stages of a master bathroom renovation. So many things to consider!!
    I love the work your company did with this bathroom; it will be a great source of inspiration for me in my project.
  • PRO
    FOUR POINT DESIGN BUILD INC
    9 years ago
    Fantastic! Good luck and if you have any more questions...just let me know! Have a blessed day! :)
  • tkoshea
    9 years ago

can you discuss how to have a window in a shower as seen in this photo? My window is creating such a problem with room layout. It would make all the difference if I could put a shower in with it like you have done.

• PRO
    FOUR POINT DESIGN BUILD INC
    9 years ago

Hi @tkoshea! Thanks for your question. The client on this project wanted to maintain as much of the original house as possible while updating. The windows are indeed original and of course are subjected to water. The important thing to remember is that everything requires maintenance on some level. It's important to use an excellent quality paint, prepare the surface properly, and prime thoroughly (which is imperative to ensure the correct finish) in order to promote longevity. The client was willing to also have a chamois cloth on hand for wipe up after each shower. It only takes about 10 seconds to wipe down and it make a huge difference. The polished fixtures too! I say as long as you go into your remodel project with eyes wide open, you can go for it! The client LOVES her bath and does what it takes to maintain it. Good luck! Laura :)

• PRO
    Miracle Weighted Blanket
    3 years ago

Is the tile in front of the tub wood colored ceramic tile? Love this!