asantero
10 years ago
Can you tell me the colors used?
Traditional Exterior · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    curly.net
    9 years ago
    I got a sample of Benjamin Moore Dragon's Breath and painted a piece of redwood siding to test. My test matched the Benjamin Moor Dragon's Breath swatch, but both the swatch and the test are much lighter and greener than the picture.
  • zimmk79
    5 years ago

i went to get paint sample can of Dragon's Breath and it was dark BROWN....not greenish to me at all. I am going for a dark gray and luckily the lady didn't make me buy the Dragon's Breath.

• kcandle
    4 years ago

try kendall charcoal BM I too am trying to do a combo color similar to this. I did get a can of : Kendall Charcoal, Dragon's breath and Iron gate with trim of chalk white with it matching the eaves and gutters better then the cloud white. The dragon's breath is too dark with the kendall charcoal. Iron Gate is ok for the bump out but might need to try gargoyle. The Kendall is a really nice NEUTRAL gray.

• zimmk79
    4 years ago

I settled on IRON MOUNTAIN... I wanted a true gray with out a blueish tone

• kcandle
    4 years ago

Good idea. I should try that as well. Currently have Dragon's Breath as front runner for siding and iRON GATE for bump out and 2 peaks. Found out the soffit/fasscia has a matched color and it made a big difference. Kendall Charcoal is nice but it was too bright if that makes sense.