This is a solid piece of red clay, designed to be used as a step bull-nose in a stair. Each piece covers about 1 sq ft. The second picture shows how to use it in a wide step with a Mexican tile raiser. The steps shown in the pictures are sealed, we sell them in their raw form, not sealed.The bullnose radius is about 1 3/8, which is the thickness of the bullnose hanging down at the corner side."
- Hand-hammered and mold-cut to perfection
- Handcrafted by Mexico's Finest Artisans
- We include 1" long brown screws in all of our hammered copper switch plates
- Manufactured By
- Fine Crafts & Imports
- Sold By
- W 12" / D 0.6" / H 12" / 9 lb.
- Assembly Required
- Accent Trim And Border Tile