Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vicksie

Great Bathroom - apologies in advance for lengthy email :)

vicksie
12 years ago
Michael... I am from down under... I can not tell you how much i love this bathroom... Sadly we don't have the variety as you do, never the less, I have managed to use this bathroom as an inspiration for my 3 teenage sons room... I even asked my friend in LA for the dolphin color swatch and i had it color matched, the paint shop thought i was MAD... My tiler had to lay the herringbone individually, they are slightly bigger than the ones you have used (2" x 8") ... In all my years of doing renovations in our family home I have never copied anyone !! PLEASE take this as a compliment, and not be offended that I have copied your wonderful work... Your eye for detail is amazing... ( still struggling to get lights that look similar, they are all so cheap looking here, unless I am prepared to spend over $500 each! ) ... THANK YOU... we should be done in another 3-4 weeks
Seeley Master Bath A · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Michael Abrams Interiors
    11 years ago
    Thank you, the sconces are from Restoration Hardware.
  • suzleigh1
    11 years ago
    I'm using the same tub and have about the same space for its installation. Can you tell me the height of the sconces and also of the towel bars?