Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patty_dille

What is the estimate cost to have the house built?

Patty Dille
9 years ago
Green Oaks Atherton · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    EASA Architecture
    9 years ago
    Thanks for your inquiry Patty, I'm the Architect of this home. I wish it was easy to answer your question, but It's really not useful to throw out a number in a vacuum. Construction cost is dependent on many variables; location, geography, economic conditions, regulatory environment, as well as the quality of the materials and systems selected. This project was built many years ago by a General Contractor as his own home- and any cost information that existed, if it did exist so many years later, would be very misleading.

If you're interested in achieving a home like this I'd recommend working closely with an Architect and a local Builder to define your goals, create a site specific design that meets your criteria, and then have your team assist you in establishing a budget appropriate for the specific design. I wish you the best for your project and your future home!

Ellis A. Schoichet AIA
  • sdeal1
    9 years ago

gorgeous home. perfect fit for the site....elegant jewel....could you tell me the approx sq footage? is master on main floor?

• PRO
    EASA Architecture
    9 years ago

Hi sdeal1, I'm glad you like the house! You can find more info about this project by following these two links:

French Country style home- Extreme Remodel

EASA Architecture website

I hope you find this helpful.

Ellis A. Schoichet AIA/EASA Architecture

• Bonnie Stiegelmar
    8 years ago

Hello .Love the house. What color is the stucco used on the exterior of the house? Thank-you!

• PRO
    EASA Architecture
    8 years ago

Hi Bonnie, I'm glad you like the house!

I don't have a record of the color of the house. If you show the picture to your favorite paint vendor as an example of what you're looking for, I'm sure they'll be able to help you find some great color options to start with. My advice- always check paint colors in the same light, the same orientation, and ideally the actual location in which they will ultimately be used. Best of luck with your project!

Ellis A. Schoichet AIA/EASA Architecture