Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bamamom

Rolldown shades....

bamamom
11 years ago
Wondering if this color could work with wheat colored oak floors and leather furniture in a den? Wood trim is all glossy white and the walls are a greyish/green/blue...BM Coastal Gull. Would like to change out my white faux wood blinds (major dust collectors).
Thanks.
Charmean Neithart Interiors, LLC. · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 years ago
    Hi Bamamom. Yes, sure they would work. They are very neutral and blend with many palettes. Notice these shades are not lined, therefore slightly sheer. This homeowner only wanted to diffuse light. If you want more privacy then ask for a lining with this type of shade. The wall color here is actually a very pale green, old prairie 2143-50 by BM. Let me know if you need further information. Thanks for your inquiry.
    Charmean Neithart
  • bamamom
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you again Charmean...I think we would be okay without a lining. I would like to put something like this over the double window in the kitchen, which flows into the family room. Both have a single french door onto the screened porch. One window in the den, opposite side of den faces backyard, all are facing the same western direction. We are on such a steep hill that we only see the rooftop of our backyard neighbors. Plus the shrubs have really grown over the years to offer privacy. In the winter months, could hang a drapery panel beside them and pull closed at night, drafts are a problem sometimes. Your always so helpful. Thanks.
    PS...Bathroom project is almost complete.
  • bamamom
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Charmean...this is the rooms I was thinking of using the shades in...so afraid to add orange colors back into the room after getting rid of the gold walls last fall.
  • PRO
    Charmean Neithart Interiors
    11 years ago
    It will work fine in this room. The green color is very nice on the walls. Keep me posted on the bathroom. Best. Charmean
Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor