Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilygrace_gw

Have Free seeds for SASE

lilygrace
16 years ago

This is for NEwbies. I'll send you 10 packets of seeds (my choice) for your SASE. Interested? Lilygrace

Comments (89)

• jinhee421
    16 years ago

Hi Lilygrace,

Thank you for your generous offer...if any seeds are still available, please let me know at jinhee421@yahoo.com

Many Thanks,
    Lisa

• shelly_grower
    16 years ago

I would love some seeds for my Mom. If they are still available please let me know @ tmmchone@yahoo.com

• flwrs4ever
    16 years ago

I cant beleive you are still at it...LOL I just wanted to say hello, and tell you I had a glitch in my emial...and lost them all...so I couldnt respond to the last one you sent...I hope all is well..

kym

• sonyalynn
    16 years ago

Hi Lilygrace. I am a newbie and would love to send for some of your seeds. If you have any left please send me an email. Thank you for your offer. Sonya

• genghis_bunny
    16 years ago

Hi lilygrace,

I would like to participate in this as well. I do have a few things on my exchange list if you are interested.

Bunny

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

• tracy34683
    16 years ago

I would like to have some of your seeds also. If you hve any left. If so let me know where to send the SASE

Thanks
    Tracy

• butterflyman-123
    16 years ago

I have some pink dinner plate hibiscus. Please contact me with your address. thanks,Brad

• jba13538
    16 years ago

I see that this message is old but if you have any left please contact me. Thank you and have a fantastic weekend.

• katybear826
    16 years ago

I know this is kind of an old post, but if any of these are still available, please contact me. Thank you so much. I'm so excited about this site.

• michael67
    16 years ago

I'm an interested newbie in NE Oklahoma, USA.

• dan_the_mailman
    16 years ago

If you've still got some seeds left, I'd like to participate! Mystery seeds are always the best! My e-mail is dcwolfstar@aol.com. Thanks! -Dan

• jscquarterhorses
    16 years ago

Hi! Its great that you are helping out newbies! I hope I will be able to once I get an establishment going! I would love some seeds! sending an email

• nova62
    16 years ago

I am a newbie and yes I would love some seeds.
    Thank you
    Cindy

• windsofdragonz
    16 years ago

I would love some too. Thanks.

• ghobby
    16 years ago

I'm interested.

• hrtlink4u
    16 years ago

I am very interested in any selection you might have. I just bought my house last summer and am hoping to add some color. Thanks, Maureen

• nickibarry
    16 years ago

count me in email me @ decker@pmt.org

• heatherbon
    16 years ago

Not sure if it is too late for the seeds let me know and I will send SASE

Thanks in advance

• leslieflowerlover
    16 years ago

Hi there! I am a newbie and would love to participate if your offer still exists. Thank you!

• curious08
    16 years ago

I'm a Newbie.....Let me know what I need to do!!!!!
    Rhonda

• susana_2008
    16 years ago

Hello Lilgrace,

I am interested in obtaining free seeds. I am just starting. Please let me know if you still have any. Thank you, Susana

• waterstone
    16 years ago

I've just joined. We are beginning to convert about 3/8 of an acre of grass to vegetable gardens, fruit bushes and ground cover. If there are still seeds left we'd love some. Please tell me where to mail the sase.

Best regards,
    Steve

• beckyrupert
    16 years ago

I just signed on and would love some seeds for SASE. Please let me know if you still have them available and what to do to send you the SASE. I have some Quince seeds and butternut squash to share if interested.

• peony3
    16 years ago

Hi! I'd love to have surprise seeds if you have any left! I'm in zone 5b. Thanks for the generosity!

• christieb199
    16 years ago

I am doubting that you have any seeds left with all the responses that you have here.

But if you do, I would love to send you a SASE.
    I am a newbie, and if you would like any particular seeds, the best that I could do is run to the store and buy some.

I have lots of questions regarding saving and trading seeds, but I will save that for other posts.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

I Have no idea if this offer is still open. I do know that the OP (original Poster) of the thread had written me that she could NOT reach several members who had no email links on their member page.

If you are responding to threads already started by others, or are starting your own, it is easiest for all if you include an email link on your member page. Posting it in a thread is of little value, as the OP cannot reply to the follow-up replies that are emailed to him/her.

If you have not heard from the OP, that may be the reason.
    The following members have 'No email link' on their member pages Going forward it would be best to make it easiest for others to reach you.
    kodak1122
    sweetalysiss
    kitten101
    jdelabar
    organic_tngardener
    jinhee421
    tracy34683
    butterflyman-123
    jba13538
    windsofdragonz
    nickibarry
    curious08
    beckyrupert

Please see the link below. It is a rough draft of some FAQ I am working that will help those new to the trading board.
    It covers setting up your
    Member Page Email link
    Filling out our Member exchange list page
    and
    Responding to SASBE, SASE, Free, Newbie, etc 'offers'

Please feel free to post any questions on the (Off Topic)Conversation of the Seed X. A link to Conversations can be found just above the list of threads here.

Sue...(Resident Busy Body)

Here is a link that might be useful: addressing newbie and newer member issues-first draft.

• danny55
    16 years ago

Please provide follow up I woud love to recieve the seeds Thanks

16 years ago

danny55,

You too do not have an email link on your member page thus no way to email you. Please see above for the instructions for getting it set up.

Sue

• metlz75
    16 years ago

if still available .. im interested... email @ metlz75@yahoo.com

• greydog64
    16 years ago

This sounds like a great way to start out in this online community. Let me know what I need to do.
    Thank you.
    greydog64

• anewgardeneremerge
    15 years ago

I just signed on and would love some seeds for SASE. Please let me know if you still have them available and what to do to send you the SASE.
    Thanks

• jnc_lickcreek
    15 years ago

I just signed uo tonight...I would love to have any seeds you have to share.
    Thanks JNC-LickCreek

TNPalmer1@aol.com

• freshair2townsquare
    15 years ago

Lilygrace ~

If you're still doing this, you're amazing. I just signed on a couple of days ago & would love to take anything you're willing to send my way.

~ Amy

• enuzzle
    15 years ago

ok i am new at this so don't laugh what is a sase

15 years ago

I imagine this offer is now closed. I have not see the offering member on GW for several months now. She has not checked the box to receive the follow-up replies via email. I suspect she does not know that folks are still posting to it

ok i am new at this so don't laugh what is a sase
    Hi enuzzle,

Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues-
    see the second reply there as it explains sase, sasbe, beap, etc. The first post in the thread addresses getting an email addy link on the member page. You might want to do that, as I see you don't have one.

oh...and Welcome too!

Sue...resident busy body

• enuzzle
    15 years ago

Would love to have any seeds your willing to share thanx

15 years ago

Enuzzle,

please see my reply just above your second yours.

• mary104
    15 years ago

INTERESTED IN NEWBIE SEEDS PACKET...JUST SIGNED UP HERA ABOUT 1 1/2 WEEK AGO..CHECK MY MEMBER PAGE..SEND E-MAIL AS WHERE TO GO FROM HERE...MARYHUFFMAN@ADELPHIA.NET

• ryguy319
    15 years ago

Hi I am interested in the free seeds too if there are any left I know this thread was posted earlier this year obviously I am a newbie and just seen it here. Would love to send a SASE just let me know how many stamps and where.
    Thanks
    Jan

• bmbrown88
    15 years ago

If you still have seeds left, I'd love to send you an SASE. Thank you.

• elizabeth69
    15 years ago

If you have seeds - I am so interested - please e-mail me to let me know.

Thank you-
    Elizabeth

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

I am interested also!

Kamil

• long-islander
    15 years ago

I would love to participate in your offer. Please let me know what to do next.
    Erik

15 years ago

This offer is closed per lilygrace (the OP)

Newbies...please be sure and set up email links so you can be reached when you respond to posts. There are several in this thread who have no email addy links on their Member Page, thus no way to be reached.

Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues for complete instructions on getting your email links set up, as well as a location in your Member Profile.

Thanks!

Sue

• ladyslipper420
    14 years ago

Total newb, would love to get started
    Thanks

14 years ago

This offer is closed

per the OP

• sekhment
    14 years ago

I have Passion fruit vine cuttings that I would love to trade I am a newbie to all this. I am looking for interesting and exotic plants. I would love a starter kit thank you let me know what I need to do .
    Thank You
    Cassie

14 years ago

This offer is closed!

(per the OP)

• sekhment
    14 years ago

That would be so kool I am so new at all this and all I have is some clippings of my passion fruit vine. If you dont have enough thats okay I see you have had alot of requests
    Thank You
    Cassie
    cassie_todd@ymail.com

• littleonefb
    14 years ago

THIS POST IS MORE THAN 18 MONTHS OLD.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE RESPONDING TO THE POST, THE OFFER IS LONG OVER MY AT LEAST A YEAR.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FREE SEEDS TO GET STARTED WITH, YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR NEW POSTS ON THE SEED EXCHANGE.

LOOK FOR OFFERS THAT SAY BEAP, FREE SEEDS, SASBE.

GENERAL SEARCHES FOR SEEDS BRING UP VERY, VERY, VERY OLD POSTS LIKE THIS ONE THAT ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

FRAN

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus