Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sautesmom

Fowler's 2013 selection

So I just called Fowler's and they have a new weblink (I couldn't find their 2013 list from the sites I have saved.)

It is below, they start selling on Friday, January 11 through March, if anyone wants to order by mail.

They have a few new ones this year, including Apache apricot! and I highly recommend their Gene Elberta peach.

Carla in Sac

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.fowlernurseries.com/New%20Pages/BYcatalog%20web_files/Catalog%20and%20Price%20list.pdf

Comments (5)

• wildforager
    11 years ago

Oooh, I've heard good things about Apache Apricot. Thanks for sharing!

• Scott F Smith
    11 years ago

I've heard mixed reports on Apache. Bob Purvis, the NAFEX apricot chair, didn't find the flavor all that appealing (he is in Idaho). Also it drops early so they need to be watched closely to pick before they drop. The latter problem I have seen on many apricots.

Fowler on the other hand I have only heard positive reports on. Hopefully the Rovada I got a few years ago will bear fruit this year.

Scott

• Noogy
    11 years ago

Nancy Fowler is a pleasure to work with. She took the time off of her busy schedule to accomodate my measley, barely wholesale requests. For that, I'm grateful.
    The trees I received this fall are absolutely top notch, same as Cummins and ACN. Cheers!

• hoosierquilt USDA 10A Sunset 23 Vista CA
    11 years ago

Carla, bumping up your message to see if you ever needed additional photos of Autumn Rose peach? Mine is in full bloom right now and I snapped some photos if you need them for ID'ing purposes. I know you had some issues with not getting what you ordered? How did that end up for you and would you like the photos posted of my Autumn Rose peach tree?

Patty S.

• Noogy
    11 years ago

It's been 30 days since i received my Fowler's delivery. What's this in the mail... a check? Apparently I overpaid shipping. That's nice to know as I could use the extra $25. Good folks. Nice product.