Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
raydizzle_gw

Spiderplant babies for SASBE

raydizzle
15 years ago

I have nearly 100 Spiderplant babies that are in desperate need of a home. If you are interested You can send a bubble envelope with a ziplock inside and return postage.Plus, your return address on a sheet of paper so i can keep it all organized. Please email me at wikedprincess@mchsi.com if you are interested.

Comments (15)

• tumblingtomatoes
    15 years ago

kinda curious, my daughter LOVES spider plants, had one, nice sized yrs ago before moving to where we are now. What is the best way to get a baby one to root in a pot? how much postage should be included? thanks, (I know seems like silly questions, duh!)

• lysa39
    15 years ago

Hi
    Are the plain green or varigated white and green?
    Thanks
    Lisa

• raydizzle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

tumblingtomatoes: just stick the rooted babies in dirt with water and water moderately. they are pretty easly grown because they already have roots when they come from the mother plant.

• raydizzle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Still plenty of babies that need new homes.

• tamela_star
    15 years ago

I'll be glad to send you a SASBE for a couple of baby spider plants! Send me as many as you want! I have a friend that LOVES plants too!

• lanalove26
    15 years ago

I am interested in trading for them,lmk

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

I would LOVE to try these! I'd be interested in several if that's possible :)

Thanks,
    Wendy

• herbalmom
    15 years ago

sent you an e-mail

• nitakaye
    15 years ago

yes i would like to get about 4 if you have them please email me and let me know how much to send thank alot

• sher305
    15 years ago

I love spiderplants. I would like 2 or maybe 3 if you have them. I'll be glad to send Zip locs and postage. Will they fit in a 4 X 7 bubble envelope?
    Thank you,
    Sherry
    sparsons305@yahoo.com

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Rachel Ihave been trying to get hold of you through your email. I sent the SASBE and have heard nothing back from you. Please get in touch with me. Thanks!

• juantia
    15 years ago

Rachel was going to do a BE for me too. We worked out an arrangement. That was back on 10/20. I never got the babies. I don't know what happened,she has not responded to my last e-mail. I didn't want to give her a bad R&R,but I dont want anyone else to be out money. I just don't know what to do.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

hmmmm...I see raydizzle has chosen to show his/her eamil addy to NO ONE on her member profile, yet lists it in her original post as wikedprincess@mchsi.com.

You folks that have not heard from her, might want to email her via the form here at GW, AND ALSO email her at the address she posted. I see she has not checked the box to have the follow-up replies emailed to her, so chances are, if she is not checking back here regularly, she will never see the replies.

hmmmm...You all might try posting to This Thread as she is getting follow-up replies emailed to her on that one.

Sue...resident busy body

• raydizzle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted everyone to know I'm not some sort of scam artist or something. I had 2 deaths in the family 2 months ago and had to leave unexpectedly. I am home now, but it is to cold to send the spider babies out so i will be returning proudgm's postage. i don't recall making any type of arrangments with you jaunita but if you will email me i'd be happy to clear that all up. I'm very sorry about all the confusion and inconvenience everyone. Please don't put me on the bad trader list I've never stiffed anyone and don't plan to. Thanks guys for all your follow- ups and maybe we can do something in the spring.

• kascar
    15 years ago

i would love some spider babies if they are still available.
    thanks
    kascar
    j.k.scarberry@hotmail.com

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County