Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kcook323

Syngonium/Arrowhead

kcook323
9 years ago

Help! I want my plant to look like this, http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/houseplt/msg011359543734.011824439770.jpg

I have googled for videos or picture help, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Any helpful hints or tips much appreciated! The pot in the picture is what i plan on repotting to.

Comments (3)

• User
    9 years ago

Pls go down a few posts & read thread called "Wilted Arrowhead Philodendron".

It's discussing this exact plant, including using the very same picture. Pls. read the comments we have ALREADY posted there. Thanks.

• kcook323
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks, i posted there too, but figured it would get lost in other posters comments. I will recheck there.

• User
    9 years ago

Hi KCook,

I thought you might be new w/ the double post, but I see you're not.

Pls. just keep on the other thread, even w/ the other comments, it's up to you to pls. bring it back up to the top & continue on existing thread, not make additional threads. Just so you know. (Even the "Rules" ask us not to post same in multiple threads.)

Short version answer is you'll need to take cuttings & put them back into the mother pot to fill it out more.