Totem Family

LindaArb
13 years ago

My family is growing daily :)

Image link:

Comments (7)

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Linda, you have certainly been busy. Such a variety! I love them all. You make me feel very lazy. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

They are ALL very pretty....and I agree with marylee....you are making me feel real lazy.....Thanks for the inspiration...maybe after I get done cleaning house today I can find enough left over energy to create something!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Ok, how long did it take you to accumulate all those pieces? he-he I need to take a cue from you and start using up all the pieces I have accumulated. We still have snow on the ground so it is hard to imagine them in the garden. I love the light blue and white one and that green one with the pretty teapot in the background. Great work!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

You've been busy! (multiplying!!!) Very pretty!

Here's some help for adding a pic into the body of your post (& multiple pics)...if you wish to use it. This is with Photobucket.

To post a pic in the body of your message:

Under your pic (in PBucket) click on the 3rd line down which reads HTML code...you should see it a popup in that box that says "copied." (if not, right click on it & choose "copy")

Then go to the body of your message you are typing & right click & choose "paste." Like this pic I took from lindasewandsew's garden album:

{{gwi:133100}}

It will show up as "gibberish" (we call it) but when you are done typing your message & hit "preview message" the pic itself will show up in that next window so you can "send message."

Keep the pics coming! You're on a roll! Jeanne S.

• chelcass
    13 years ago

Love your totems. Great selection of colors. You sure have been busy.....:)

• LindaArb
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you so much Jeanne for taking the time to post these great instructions!

Thanks Marylee & oldcrafty and we all need "lazy" days to save up energy for the creative ones :)

Luna, thank you and I've been collecting pieces for about 3 months now. Just got home from a hug Re-Use store out of town and found some really different pieces, umm about 4 good size boxes! Yippee :)

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Perhaps we need to post the Twelve Steps for Totem Addiction! Very nice job on all of them...so many different shapes and colors! Thanks for sharing them with us....love them all.