Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wendy_cat_gw

for all cat lovers

wendy_cat
15 years ago

hi. if you are a cat lover or just want to have some laughs, here is a site that will keep you amused for many hours. i stumbled on it by accident the other day and i am hooked. it has its sad moments but all in all it is hilarious. sometimes, when reading it, i feel like i need to get up and hug all my cats.

enjoy

http://www.siliconhell.com/madcat/diaries/madkitten1.htm

g

Comments (5)

• coconut_nj
    15 years ago

OOps.. I got carried away reading it and forgot to come back and thank you for the link.. heh. I can see how it could become addictive. Glad I haven't reached any sad parts yet. Hugging all your cats could take up quite a bit of your time. Smiles. Since we only have 8 at present it won't be so bad here. Thanks for the site good one.

Btw, Christy had gotten the cats some catnip bags for Christmas, since I didn't harvest any this year, and they were in a bag in the livingroom on the credenza where the cats don't often go since we have Jessie. Well, I came down the morning after to see one of the bags ripped open and the very soggy catnip bag on the floor with the two biggest rascals sitting in there looking almost guilty. They enjoyed their Christmas.

• wendy_cat
    Original Author
    15 years ago

sounds like typical 'rascal' behavior to me. BTW, who is jessica and why would she keep the fur babies from the credenza?
    hope you had a wonderful Christmas, coconut
    g

• petaloid
    15 years ago

Thank you -- I love cats and the journal is very well written.

Here is a link that might be useful: amusing cat photos

• coconut_nj
    15 years ago

G, yes, just typical rascal behavior. Jessie is our new dog. He likes the cats a bit too much. Tries to lick them and such. The ones who run he doesn't chase them, so much as hops after them like they're playing follow the leader. They're not amused. The upstairs bachelors that stay in our two room bedroom area, have gotten used to him coming up and taking naps with me for the most part. Sammie and Fluffy stay on the bed with him. The rest of the cats are still getting used to him and they mostly avoid the livingroom except when he's in his crate or he's sleeping on my lap. Like this... lol..[I'll make it a thumbnail so it's not so big]

{{gwi:202996}}

Here's a pic of him looking like he's gonna cry real tears waiting for me to give him permission to eat his big bone. LOL.. he's a cutie.

{{gwi:202997}}

• wendy_cat
    Original Author
    15 years ago

he is a cutie. and well behaved.
    we had our dog for over 10 years and my cats never got used to him. everytime he barked all you could see was little cat legs scurrying...and yet they slept with him every chance they got...doesnt make sense.
    g

Sponsored
River Mill Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Delaware County's Customer Focused General Contractor
More Discussions