Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carla17_gw

Happy Birthday Seattlesuze

carla17
16 years ago

Sue, Happy Birthday! I hope your day is special.

{{gwi:203430}}

Carla

Comments (24)

• patricianat
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Happy Birthday, Suze, have a great one.

Enjoy it all year long.

{{gwi:237143}}

• bluesibe
    16 years ago

Oh Sue,

Happy Birthday girl. Have a wonderful day, week, month and year.

We will so miss you this Saturday, but you are in our thoughts.

{{gwi:260124}}

From some place in Pam's garden.

Love,

Carol
    And of course the Big Blue, the Wiley CeCe and the Smug Mica

• jackie_o
    16 years ago

Happy birthday Sue! I hope you have a wonderful day and that I get to see you again real soon.
    None of my roses are blooming yet, but this clematis started last week.

{{gwi:260125}}

• robin_d
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Sue!

{{gwi:260126}}

Your neighbor down South,
    Robin

• patriciae_gw
    16 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday Sue-My roses are finally starting to bloom-yall will have to come up sometime...
    the neighbor from the north

patricia

• Krista_5NY
    16 years ago

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Sue.

{{gwi:260127}}

• melissa_thefarm
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, and many more, and may you never cease to enjoy them.

Melissa in Italy

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday, Sue! May your day be filled with music, flowers and everything you love best.

{{gwi:260129}}

Wishing you every happiness,

Anne

• luanne
    16 years ago

Here you are--paint fumes have pickled my brain but not enough to forget how great you are and wish you were here.Back to Ralph Lauren's metallic paint...may this year be better than wonderful!
    {{gwi:244793}}
    The nursery is to the right.
    la

• mendocino_rose
    16 years ago

Love you Sue. Happy birthday.

• melva
    16 years ago

Happy Birthhday, dear Sue! Hope it is the best ever!!
    {{gwi:260132}}

• spring_chicken
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday! How are the blooms in YOUR yard looking? Hope to see you soon. - Paul

• emmiegray1
    16 years ago

Sue, Happy B-day! May birthdays are so nice because things are blooming!

Here is one of my faves from the Celebration of Old Roses last weekend, - Celsiana.
    {{gwi:260135}}

Andrea

• carolfm
    16 years ago

Happy, Happy Birthday Sue! Hope you had a wonderful day and that the coming year will be filled with happiness and roses!

For now, here's a clematis :-)

{{gwi:228094}}

Carol

• seattlesuze
    16 years ago

I'm overwhelmed. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness and friendship. You're at the heart of my rose education, adventures, and community.

Carla, what's that beauty with the gorgeous stamens! Love it.

Patricia (43), thank you for the good wishes for the year ahead - it's absolutely too nerve-wracking to guess at a pink bud, so would you tell me what that pretty one is?

My good bud, Carol (along with those inimitable pups), how I'll miss you all, too, but I'll be thinking of you at Pam's having a great time and using that as motivation to guarantee I'll be there next year with bells on! Thank you for the birthday wishes and the charming picture of the little girl with flowers in her skirt. I used to do that as a child, but oh boy, talk about catching hell when my mom received the gift of roses from a neighbor's garden! Makes me laugh to remember it - still making trouble.

Jackie, thanks for the good wishes and the beautiful clem - which is it? Can you make arrangements to bring DH and come to Rosalia next year and we'll meet up at the pinnacle of rose events? Wouldn't that be fun!

Robin, thanks for your photo. I always enjoy your new images and posts - your flowers bloom just a week or so before mine and let me know the beauty of what's to come.

Patricia McD - I'll be up and I think I'm bringing a carload, probably in June. You just keep me posted on bloom time. Thank you for the good wishes.

Krista, what a lovely bloom that is. Just don't tell me what it is cuz I'm sure to place an order for one before you can turn around. Thank you.

Melissa, thank you for your good thoughts. One of my dearest hopes is that someday I can see you and your garden in person. I often think of you in Italy as a fellow PNWer and it always brings a smile.

Anne, your wishes are so appreciated. I wish we lived closer so that we could visit again! You must come west, that's all there is to it. I love that little fiddling fairy with his skinny legs - how dear.

Luanne, what I wouldn't give to come and visit you, even with the paint fumes. It would be such fun to pick up a brush and help you decorate - what color are you painting the living room? And then we'd visit les bebes in the nursery. They must be so happy to be among your flowers, learning all the songs and stories. What a gift you are! Thank you for your good wishes, kind words, funny perspectives and great photos.

Pamela, Pamela, I love you, too. Thank you for the birthday wishes and know that I'm sending every good thought to you and the roses this weekend. I know this will be the very best Rosalia yet - if desire makes things manifest, look for the shadow of me wandering down the paths. You're my "next year in Jerusalem."

Melva, what a stunning "big as Texas" foreground! What's that rose? Thank you so much for the good wishes.

Paul, you're one of the great highlights in my world of roses. This year promises to be the best yet in my garden and now that my commitments are so curtailed, you can look forward to lots of pics and stories. Thank you for the good wishes.

Andrea, isn't it cool that we're May babies together! And we both adore Celsiana - mine is loaded with buds, all ready to burst into glory. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I wish we'd been able to visit at the Celebration of Old Garden Roses. Maybe next Dirt Day?

Carol (fm), thanks so much for the florida sieboldii. That grows so beautifully in your garden that it makes me want to add one to mine. You're a guaranteed element in the promises of happiness and roses in the year ahead.

Sue

• patricianat
    16 years ago

Suze, that's Tipsy Imperial Concubine who no longer lives amongst my roses. She gave up the ghost one cold winter, but I still cherish the few blooms I received from her.

• melva
    16 years ago

There are three roses in my picture..in the front is Camellia Rose...on the left, Ballerina..and in the middle is Bow Bells..

• pacnwgrdngirl
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday!

{{gwi:260138}}

Adrienne

• roselovr_in_eh
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Sue!

{{gwi:260142}}
    (No, I don't have blooms yet, this is from last year)

George

• aprille
    16 years ago

Sue I'm so sorry I missed your Birthday! Belated Happy Birthday from all of us We've been busy with the new puppy so I've not had a lot of time to come online. Hope it was a great day!

{{gwi:260143}}

Bella (our new pup) sends puppy kisses your way
    {{gwi:260144}}

Aprille

• stefanb8
    16 years ago

Late to another party, I guess :) Happiest of birthdays! Right in the middle of rose season, too (at least it is here).

{{gwi:260145}}

• User
    16 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday
    {{gwi:260147}}

• rosefolly
    16 years ago

Sue dear, I hope your special day was absolutely grand. Keep on celebrating!

Rosefolly

• seattlesuze
    16 years ago

Adrienne, what a pretty clematis and rose combination. I'm loving the reds and purples this year. Is the clematis The President?

George, thanks for the good wishes. Your garden is a major inspiration for ours. Don't worry about pics that are current - I just love seeing the garden. Oh LA and Carol, am I ever wishing I could jump into your suitcases (guess you'd need trunks!).

Aprille, what great pictures. I love your new puppy. Thanks for taking the time to post good wishes.

Stefan, late, schmate, what a photo! Thanks for thinking of me. You know, I just learned this year that I was actually born on Rosalia. It was celebrated on May 23 in ancient Rome.

Joe, that's a photograph that made me miss living back East in a huuuuuge way. How lovely! Thanks for the good wishes.

Paula, thanks for your warm wishes. Life is a celebration, right? The roses are blooming, it's warm and sunny, bees buzzing and birds chirping...what could be more delightful!

Patricia and Melva, thanks for the IDs. Add to my endless list...

What a happy time.

Sue