Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ellenrr_gw

If you have extra seeds - for a workshop

ellenrr
12 years ago

Hi,

I tried to post this on the WS Exchange Forum but I got an error message - "forum doesn't exist"?

I am giving a WS'ing workshop on Feb 6, (3rd one this year!) and would really appreciate it if anyone has any extra seed packets for SASE I can give to the particpants.

Thanks,

ellen

Comments (5)

• pixie_lou
    12 years ago

e-mail me thru my profile with your address. i'll send some seeds out.

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Hi Ellen,
    I can send large amounts of Chives, Cilantro, Orange Bell Peppers, Verbena hastata 'Rosea', Asclepias tuberosa, Salvia sclarea and others. If interested shoot me an e-mail and we'll work out the details.
    regards,
    seedmoney

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Hi Ellen, send me your address thro GW; have some seeds to share!
    Shirley!

• ellenrr
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you all very much!
    I had got a msg from generous bakemom, that she can send me 20 packets, so I am in good shape.
    thank you just the same.

ellen (doing her part to make NJ winter sowing central. :)

• molanic
    12 years ago

I just cleaned out my seed box and sent bakemom over a pound of seed packets yesterday. So unfortunately I don't have any more to send you myself, but bakemom might have more to send you after she gets my box. I know she said she accepted donations through February, but I hadn't noticed as many people requesting newbie packages lately.

Also I noticed in the Menards ad today (If you have Menards in your area) that they got in those cheap more common seed packets @ 11/$.99. Not a huge selection but all easy to grow flowers and veggies.

Sponsored