Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kim2grow

Newbie WS pics

kim2grow
16 years ago

I had been WS for 2 years. had been lurking around all this time Finally figured out how to post pics. Thank you all for the info and encouragement. proud to be part of WS anonymous. Hope my pics will come out alright.

Alyssium snow crystals- see the petunia in the back

{{gwi:451045}}

Petunia tidal wave silver

{{gwi:343106}}

pennstamon and yarrow( not WS)

{{gwi:451046}}

Campanula medium (canteberry bells)

{{gwi:451047}}

Comments (17)

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Beautiful pictures. Love the canterbury bells. Do you have that seed for trade?

• kqcrna
    16 years ago

Newbie my butt! You look like an expert to me.

Beautiful pictures, and beautiful flowers. I'm glad you came out of hiding. We're not so scary, are we?

And we love pictures.

Karen

• bevhall
    16 years ago

gorgeous!

• vera_eastern_wa
    16 years ago

Yes, those Canterbury Bells are gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing :D

Vera

• mnwsgal
    16 years ago

Geat pictures. Do you know the variety of penstemon?
    Thanks for sharing.
    Bobbie

• northerner_on
    16 years ago

Wonderful pics. You are now a professional!! Those gorgeous Canterbury Bells reminded me that I should try them again now that I have space for them. What wonderful colour!!!
    Northerner.

• northforker
    16 years ago

So pretty! Plants nicely spaced, color balanced, mulched beds neat and tidy - - all the things I aspire to! And the flowers look so heathy and well cared for.

I planted cantabury bells this year and hope for flowers next year. If they look half as pretty as yours I'll be happy!

Nancy

• lindakimy
    16 years ago

Wow! I've been gardening for years and my place didn't look that good this year! BEAUTIFUL!

• drippy
    16 years ago

Wowser! You may think of yourself as a newbie WSer, but you sure have an eye for putting it together!

Great work!

Another Kim, who only dreams of gardens that look that put together

• GawdinFever
    16 years ago

I've been gardening for more than twice as long as you...but you seem to have more experience in putting it together, as they've said. Please come organize MY beds!
    I love all of them!
    Feel free to share your pictures ANYtime!

Susanne

• PVick
    16 years ago

Ditto, ditto, ditto what everyone said! Gorgeous!

PV

• kim2grow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you, Thank you for all the kind words. I was busy finishing a project and didnt get to check the messages.

Proudgm- yes I do have some seeds saved. But i dont know how to send it, if there are any restrictions in sending seeds.

Mnwsgal- the pentamon is Red rocks which I picked up from Lowes last year for 50 cents each.

• diggerdee zone 6 CT
    16 years ago

Beautiful, Kim! You've got a good eye for design.

What is that marvelous yarrow? On my monitor it looks purple - is it? I've never seen one that shade before!

:)
    Dee

• LindaMA
    16 years ago

Your flowers are beautiful, as everyone else has already stated. I just love your canterberry bells, the color is spectacular. There is a flower in back of the Alyssium in the first picture, it's at the far right in that picture, what is that plant? It appears to be pink but that may not be correct. I would love to know, it looks very striking, as all the rest of your flowers do.

Please feel free to post more photos.

• kim2grow
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you again. The yarrow is a dark pink didnt have a tag on it.
    Lindama- the plant with coral pink flower is Encore Azalea Autum Monarch here starting to bloom. it was loaded with flowers both in spring and fall.

{{gwi:451048}}

In full bloom

{{gwi:451049}}

with Queen Elizabeth roses and salvia.

{{gwi:451050}}

• LindaMA
    16 years ago

Oh it's lovely, thank you for sharing some of the photos. I have just added Encore Azalea Autum Monarch to my list of must have plants for the front of my house this Spring.

• carrie630
    16 years ago

Beautiful pictures!! Post more, they were gorgeous

Carrie

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!