Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jodik_gw

More Splash & Sweet Lilian + Pups!

jodik_gw
14 years ago

If it's possible, these blooms just get prettier as they age...

Splash...

{{gwi:444022}}

{{gwi:57212}}

Sweet Lilian...

{{gwi:444023}}

{{gwi:57211}}

{{gwi:444026}}

And, the Babes!

{{gwi:57210}}

Chowtime!

{{gwi:57209}}

Thanks for looking... again!

Happy Holidays!

Comments (11)

• wesley_butterflies
    14 years ago

Splash looks very eatable. Sweet Lilian very nice,strong, vibrant,alive

Puppies are definatly showing personality to the tune of CUTE and adorable.
    Feed well and water as needed and soon the puppies will be needing a bigger pot lol

Thank You for posting
    Wes

• e36yellowm3
    14 years ago

Jodi, blooms look great, and looks like all the pups have personalities now (not just little cute lumps ;-).
    Alana

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    14 years ago

Aw look at all those little faces!! What a treat! The second photo of Splash is GORGEOUS!!

• PRO
    Jan Sword-Rossman Realty 239-470-6061
    14 years ago

Splash....bold & beautiful.
    Sweet Lillian...dainty & gorgeous.
    Pups...they are so adorable!!! love the first photo, they are all looking at you except one is too busy playing.

• jodik_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks! Yes, Splash and Sweet Lilian are getting prettier as they age! And so are the pups!

They are beginning to show individual personality traits... some play harder than others, some growl and are more vocal... but they're all adorable! There isn't a dud in the batch!

• clancy1985
    14 years ago

Splash certainly makes a splash, Jodik. And I just love Sweet Lilian, dainty and gorgeous is a great description.

Your pups look incredibly healthy - and just a bit cheeky, perhaps!

• jodik_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks, Clancy! Sweet Lilian is one of my favorites in this type... she's so delicate, yet so sturdy in her growth habit.

I sneaked a little bit of Splash pollen onto Sweet Lilian, although I'm not even sure the two will mesh. We'll see.

The pups are all healthy, voracious eaters, and they love to wrestle and fight together... sometimes around 3am! This is the best Olde Bulldogge litter we've ever produced! I'm very happy with them all!

• salpal
    14 years ago

Jodi- I sure love your pups and can't wait to get out of the city and have a couple dogs in my life! ( I am a country girl and love dogs but want them to have some space- else I'd have the miniatures- nothing wrong with them but am personally opposed to keeping larger dogs trapped in the city) I do have cats and adore them.

But Jodi- The more I see your beautiful "Splash" the more I think you may have "Pasadena", what do you think? Personally I like Pasadena but do a search and tell me your opinion. (I also like "Splash"- I have P but not S and wish for them all- I'm psycho)

• jodik_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

As it happens, I also have a Pasadena bulb pushing up a scape... so, we'll see how that one looks when it opens.

After doing some searching, I'm not sure... this may be the Pasadena, and perhaps the other bulb is the Splash. The labels may have gotten mixed up... as we all know, it happens!

Either way, I love this one! The color pattern is fabulous! I can't wait to see the other bulb open its blooms! I also have an Apple Blossom growing a scape, and a Samba that I'm excited to see! I really like the different shape of that one!

Yes, it's almost unfair to keep a large dog enclosed in a small area... they do need the room to run and play. We've been fortunate to live in the boonies for most of our lives, with plenty of space to keep large breeds.

The pups are all doing great! Growing fast, eating tons, and playing and growling like little monsters! I love them! They've all been placed, except one... and after Christmas, they'll all be gone, off to begin their new lives with their new people! I'll miss them... but, I can't keep them all!

• PRO
    Jan Sword-Rossman Realty 239-470-6061
    14 years ago

Jodi, I found this photo of Pasadina from last year.
    {{gwi:400764}}

• jodik_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Ok... then this is Pasadena! Which is great, because that's the one I really wanted to see in person! It has two more scapes growing!

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions