Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bonnie12210

OT Surgery Surgery and more Surgery Please Pray.

bonnie12210
15 years ago

Hey all I miss all of you very much and I know the SS stuff is a bunch of fun,and I will get back to it but I have my hands full.Tootie was suppose to have surgery today,well we found out Mike my son has to have his back surgery today,I changed Tooties surgery so it is now gonna be Tuesday.I have to pick Mike up at 8:00 o'clock this morning and take him to the hospital in Greenville so please be praying for Mike.

Also got a Grandbaby due in Ga.anytime.

Hugs to you all,Bonnie

Comments (27)

• kasha77
    15 years ago

Bonnie-
    I pray that the Lord will bring a speedy recovery to them, give your grandbaby "safe passage", and give your peace & rest during this time!
    hugs~
    Kasha77

• crzmama
    15 years ago

Prayers are with you and yours Bonnie!! Keep the chin up! Remember this too shall pass!! Be safe on your trip to Greenville and hurry back when you can..
    Charlotte

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Bonnie Prayers are coming your way for your loved onces and you.

Lucy

• gottahosta
    15 years ago

Bonnie

Got your email!

Sending prayers for Mike and your family.

Brenda

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Bonnie, praying for all of you to pull through in flying colors! God is good and will give you the strength to care for all these things you have to do. Hugs.

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

Bonnie, I pray everything goes well. Geez, Never a dull moment. You all are in my prayers. Sending lotsa love as well! ((((((hugs))))))
    Daniella

• chena
    15 years ago

Bonnie please be safe.. My thoughts and Prayers are with you!!
    Kylie

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I hope your son and Tootie have a fast recovery and congrats on your future grandchild.

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

OMG how did I miss the grandbaby part!!!! Congrats!! yay!! I will also be praying all goes well with that, and the new baby is happy & healthy and all that good stuff!!
    Oh a baaaaby!! (((hugs)))

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Bonnie, I just found out my son is having surgery on his knee today too. Tore it up jumping from a helicopter. I will pray for your son and mine both to do well in surgery and heal fully. Sorry you had to put off Tootsie's surgery. I am praying for her as well. I hope the new grandbaby waits another week or two to let you get a rest in between. Hugs for all of you. Tell Mike hello for me.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

My son just called and they rescheduled his surgery for the 21st so now I can just worry about your son today. Hope it all goes well. Call me if you want to talk.
    Love ya,
    Kristy

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Just talked to Bonnie. Mike is out of surgery and it went well. She also has a new grand daughter! My wish that it would wait to come until this was over didn't happen, lol. She won't be home for a while so I told her I would let you all know everything was ok. Congrats on the baby!

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

Thank you Kristy. I just opened this thread to see if Bonnie posted anything on how the surgery went.

Congratulations to your grand daughter! Now you go and make sure your Tootie gets help.

KRISTY you didn't say anything about YOUR son. I pray that he recovers fully also.

Lucy

• eloise_ca
    15 years ago

Thanks for the update Kristy. Please let Bonnie know we continue to keep her and her family in our prayers. AND, a GD, what a blessing - congrats Bonnie!

• daniellalell
    15 years ago

o good, I am glad to hear surg went well.
    O a girl!!! yay!! congrats Bonnie!!
    Still have everyone in my prayers.
    Tootie's surgery as well.
    And Kristy, you all will be in my prayers as well.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

I didn't know whats going on with son Lucy. He only left me a message on myspace and said he was having surgery then I couldn't get in touch with him. Boys! He finally called me back after I checked everywhere to get ahold of him and said its going to be Tues instead. I know Bonnie is probably worn out. I'll call her again later if she doesn't post and check on them.

• wildflower
    15 years ago

Bonnie, glad Mike is doing well and good luck with Tootie's surgery next week. Kristy, sending thoughts and prayers for your son also.

And congrats on your granddaughter Bonnie!!!

• chena
    15 years ago

Kristy!! Thanks for the update.. Please send Bonnie our love.. Hope your son will take care of himself.. He will also be in my thonghts and Prayers!!!

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

It just struck me what was said about my son's surgery in the boat thread. A baseball bat is probably how he got his knee broke but hope they don't use that to fix it, lol. Gonna call Bonnie on my way home from work. Update you all later.

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Bonnie is ok. Just busy taking care of Mike and his kids. She is going to go to Georgia tomorrow to see the new grandbaby and meet up with Brenda. She is really excited about that. She deserves a nice relaxing weekend. I told her I would post for her. I was worried that she hasn't posted today that something had gone wrong but everythings ok thank goodness. Love ya Bonnie!

• neonposey
    15 years ago

Gosh when it rains, it pours! You have been a busy girl and your family has been quite busy too. I'm so glad to hear that your son is doing well, and Congratulations on the new grand daughter. You will looooooooooove shopping for her, I promise! LOL...

Keeping Tootie still in my prayers and sending you a warm cyber hug. Hang in there - I'm sure you'll be exhausted when all this is over.

• givelittle_getlots
    15 years ago

I hope that with the arrival of the new grandbaby, good things keep on coming your way from now on!!

Congratulations to the granddaughter and have a wonderful time. It is so special the first time you hold that precious grandchild.
    I was fortunate and was there at the birth of my first grandson. The second one I almost had to deliver myself hahahaha But I did see the head come before the ambulance took off with them.

Lucy

• rigo74
    15 years ago

Many blessings to you, Mike and your new grandbaby that all goes well and the lord is at your side.

Rigo

• fool4flowers
    15 years ago

Poor Bonnie was waiting for Mike in surgery when his twin brother was becoming a dad in another state. I know she is exhausted.

• maemae0312
    15 years ago

Wishing everyone a speedy recovery. Congrats on the grand daughter, we all want pics soon! Get some rest and take care of your self!!!

Mary

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Bonnie, wishing everyone a speedy recovery, and CONGRAT"S on the new grandbaby !

I hope life slows down a bit for you soon, and we miss you..hope to see you back soon !

Kym

• gardenpaw
    15 years ago

Wow! Lots going on, I missed a couple of days.
    Prayers going up for Bonnie and Kristy`s family`s and
    Congrats on the new baby girl Bonnie!
    Hope the surgery goes well for Tootie too.

Karen