Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

blooms for saturday ,,2

jean_ar
11 years ago

still a few more.This one has blooms far apart, having about 2 blooms a week.Don't mind that, as it will bloom longer.

well, the name certainly fits it, I think, but,I love it.

and another big bloom on this one. its huge.

my very first daylilies. a daughter had some orange ones blooming and gave me a few of them, and the following sprin them orange one had a few different color in the mix, so I dug them out and put them by themselves.The deer wont eat these things, they look for my pretty ones.

thats all for today.

jean

Comments (8)

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

I love PRETTY GAUDY and KING GEORGE. Humm, I wonder what those little open form daylilies are? They do look kinda pretty.

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Pretty Gaudy and the first one sure are looking fine and my pick for favorites.
    Linda

• Nancy
    11 years ago

I really like that first one! I think your daylily mixed in with the ditch lilies might be Linda. An oldie.

• Cindy zone 6a
    11 years ago

I do like Pretty Gaudy, and King George is a nice bloom.
    It's nice to still have your first daylily!! I have a few ditch lilies blooming on the bank.
    Cindy

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Windham Aphrodite Nighty is my favorite. Love the great big eye.
    Val

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

RITA ,I have no idea what those daylilies are, but, they wasn't orange like the other ditch lilies, so I seperated them, and kept them.have tried to kill out the orange ones, but sstill have several left.Them ditch lilies are hard to kill them out.
    NANCYcindy and val, Thank you for the nice comments.

jean

• nat4b
    11 years ago

I pick Aphrodite today. It's interesting that deer won't eat those very first daylilies!

• maximus7116
    11 years ago

Love the first daylily, Jean.