Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maxbaerhems

Photobucket Experiment...Baer with me...please

MaxBaerHems
15 years ago

Trying to save a step in posting pic's......not sure how this works....please baer with me......Thanks!

Caribbean Frank League

Rick

Comments (18)

• snowqueen
    15 years ago

WOW that's it...just WOW
    Donna

• newyorkrita
    15 years ago

Well, the daylily is a stunner and the picture is here so it must have worked.

• tjhemmer
    15 years ago

It worked and you now have more time to take and post more pics. Great photo

Tom

• caliloo
    15 years ago

OH MY GOSH

That is just GORGEOUS!

Alexa

• MaxBaerHems
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Ok....lets try this again...:) I hate not being a techy type.....LOL

Desperado Love

Thanks Guy's...glad you enjoyed Caribbean Frank League!

Rick

• mizellie
    15 years ago

A fantastic pic of CFL, Rick. you did well. Is it your first time to use photobucket??...Ellie

• farmerbell
    15 years ago

Gorgeous, as usual. More! More!

Ann

• MaxBaerHems
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Ellie....Thanks! No, I use it all the time...I just never let it size my pic's before...to me they are still too big, letting photo bucket do it...oh well...was worth trying...:)

Thanks Ann...:)

Desperado Love......Scapes and Buds

Now this is the way I like to see scapes and buds.....well branched with plenty of room for the buds to open and allow the flower to extend itself.....this type of branching usually leads to gorgeous clump views/pic's.....Even the buds are spaced nicely...IMHO

Rick

• jean_ar
    15 years ago

WOW That purple is gorgeous.wow. also the last picture is gorgeous, too... You got some n ice scapes and buds there, too.

JEAN

• newyorkrita
    15 years ago

Rick, I upload my pictures to the computer full size and then have photobucket resize them when they are being downloaded. I use the 640X480 size but there are options for other sizes both larger (which you would not want) and smaller.

• ladylovingdove
    15 years ago

Rick I use the 320 x 240 option, that way people with dialup can see them without waiting all day for them to upload.

Dot

• MaxBaerHems
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for the help Guy's...:) I am going to continue playing with it and see if I can get it the way I want it...:)

Alpha Sunset

Caribbean Frank League

Sunset Alpha

Lets see what this does.....Hmmmmmmmm
    Rick

• MaxBaerHems
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Let me try this with the same pic.....
    Spacecoast Krinkles...still doing it's thang.....

What do you Guy's Prefer.....Does size....really matter??? LOL Rick

• fairysoapgirl
    15 years ago

Oh yes it does! :o) I like the big one! But then again, my screen is 17"! Nice clump.

• bambi_too
    15 years ago

I use the 640 x 480 myself, I don't like the smaller sizes, and anything bigger is too big.

• janepa
    15 years ago

Great test Rick. Size does matter to me because I have dial up. Sometimes I sit and play solitaire while waiting. I might have to give this a try. Usually when I tried seeing someones photos at Photobucket I would get the 'home' page and not see the photos so I quit checking them out.

I see what you mean about the nice scapes. My Louise Mercer is simply loaded, but they might be a bit close. I will take a photo tomorrow.
    Thanks. Jane

• ladylovingdove
    15 years ago

It really doesn't matter to some people. I have high speed and don't care I was just thinking about dialup people. Personally I like the first photo best. Actually I have noticed as a personal preference that clump shots look better larger and singles look better (to me) smaller. I guess I don't like the single flowers BIGGER than they actually are in the garden. I have seen some so huge on here that you can't even see how the whole flower looks.
    All this is just my own personal observation, I have a wide screen monitor now, it sure took some getting used to.

Dot

• paddlehikeva
    15 years ago

Size matters...it shouldn't be too big...nor should it be too small. Your second Caribbean Frank League is the perfect size. BTW did you know that one of the parents of CFL is one of John Kinnebrew Sr.'s introductions.

It is very considerate of you to give us the opportunity to voice our opinion of the size of your pictures. I for one, really appreciate your posts. Of course you are very hard on my wallet.

Kathy