Software
Houzz Logo Print
evanband

Help identifying this bug, and how to stop them!

12 years ago

I've been seeing a bunch of these small bugs in the bathtubs of an apartment building. I assume they're coming out of the drain, since it's in the city, and no grass around.
At first, I thought they looked like deer ticks, which is strange where they're coming out. But when I saw a close up of it, I noticed the rounded shape, and antennaes. I don't think it's a tick, but what can it be.
Can you please identify it, and if it bites. A tenant had a tick bite and needed antibiotics, I'm trying to figure out if this thing bit him.
My first post on this site, thanks.

Evan

Comments (8)

Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio