SPECIAL OCCASION

{{gwi:1228953}}

SWEET AKITO

{{gwi:1228954}}

TIPU'S FLAME

{{gwi:1228955}}

TOPSY TURVY

{{gwi:1228956}}

VARIETY CLUB (new one I got from Hortico.... may be mismarked?)

{{gwi:301546}}

VESPER

{{gwi:1228957}}

Comments (16)

• jerseywendy
    15 years ago

Stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, heavenly blooms! Your garden must smell so lovely.

---
    Wendy

• katefisher
    15 years ago

I think WOW! pretty much sums it up. Very happy to hear things worked out with your husband also. I'm sure neither one of you needed that dark cloud of stress hanging over you all summer long.

Thanks for those lovelies Beth.

Kate

• lesdvs9
    15 years ago

Oh just gorgeous all of them Beth!! Just as I thought I really like this one, another popped up I liked just as much. The color of Vesper is really appealing, how does the color hold? Mom's Rose is a really sweet color too. I think you would have a terrible time being asked, what is your favorite rose, LOL*

• jean_ar
    15 years ago

WOW!!!! gorgeous roses,as usual.You certainly have some real beauties.I love that Milva and Polo Club as well as Vesper the best,but all of them as beautiful.The storms has knocked mine out for awhile.I have broken canes every where.

Jean

• aprilscott12
    15 years ago

SOOOOO pretty! Just like the others I just commented on! I LOVE Vesper. I want to get some of the tan ones later on. Thanks again...April

• carla17
    15 years ago

Oh Beth, I would love to visit your garden. I can just imagine all the blooms, and not just from roses.
    Vesper is nice, I really like peachy, orangy colors. Nostalgie is lovely too.

Carla

• iris_gal
    15 years ago

I love the blush on SPECIAL OCCASION. And it's glow.

• Prettypetals_GA_7-8
    15 years ago

Hey Beth, Like everyone above those are gorgeous. I too love Vesper and also Special Occasion and Peachblow. All so very pretty. Ok gonna go check out part 1. Judy

• ronda_in_carolina
    15 years ago

That Nostalgie is amazing. It looks so perfect and so delicate.

Awesome pictures!!!

• sue9norcal
    15 years ago

Stunning photos! And whats so wonderful, besides the great shots, so many of them are not your every day common roses found at the local nurseries.

• maurie01
    15 years ago

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm new to growing roses (and Garden Web) and you've shown me what's possible.

• bgrose
    15 years ago

Beth, wonderful roses. I think you have any kind of roses in your beautiful garden but I wonder what rose you do not have yet and you want to have?

• Jean Marion (z6a Idaho)
    15 years ago

Variety Club looks a little like Vavoom... Perhaps they grabbed the wrong "V"...

It's incredible in either case!

• brandyray
    15 years ago

What winners! Polo Club is amazing! Really like Milva too. So many wonderful colors and shapes to enjoy! Thanks for sharing. Brandy

• bethnorcal9
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Wendy, April, Carla, Judy, Ronda, Sue and Brandy!

Kate, thank you! How right you are. Now it's just a waiting game til they call him in!

Leslie, VESPER does fade a bit to a lighter apricot color. But I like it. But, my very favorite rose is BUTTERSCOTCH CL.

Jean, a lot of my roses are all lying over too... not from a storm, but the sprinkler risers I added last yr! The water knocks them all over. I gotta stake a lot of the taller ones.

Iris gal, SPECIAL OCCASION has become one of my favorite apricots. It blooms better than most.

Maurie, welcome to Garden Web! And watch out! Roses are really addicting, as are these Forums!

Bgrose, there are a few roses I don't have that I'd love to get. SILVER WEDDING, FREDDY MERCURY, TINA TURNER, MICHEL SERRAULT, SIMSALABIM and the lavender/green florist rose HALLOWEEN are a few I can think of right off the top of my head!

Decobug, I'm not sure what this "VARIETY CLUB" might really be. The one pic I found of it shows yellow w/red edges.

• bgrose
    15 years ago

Wow, Beth, I hope you get the roses you have on your wish list.

I need to ask you for an advice. What is the space between the roses you have put in the ground? I ask you because I have a small yard, much much smaller than yours but still I think you have experience with growing many roses close together, as I see from the pictures of your yard. I planted yesterday two roses very close together and I worry that possibly they will no strive?? Thanks

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County