Neptune

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Aren't they adorable, my 3 oldest grandchildren, it was 2005/

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

And finally, my baby Dublin Bay, not sure what year.

• jim1961 / Central Pennsylvania / Zone 6
    10 years ago

Nice pics from the past! :)

• canadian_rose
    10 years ago

Wow!!! Great roses and great photography!!! Olympiad takes the prize for best picture!! - well maybe the grandkids steal the show. :)
    Carol

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    10 years ago

What big, yummy looking roses. I love the dramatic look of Olympiad. Of course, the grandkids are cute, and the roses behind them look pretty good, too. I'll bet the g-kids look pretty grown up now. Mine were so little in 2005, and now one is 15-sigh. Diane

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you everyone. yes the grandkids are growing up. My granddaughter is 15, oldest grandson will be 13 in January and the younger boy is 10, they are great kids. I think Olympiad is a gorgeous red, mine was never vigorous though. I've posted a picture of my favorite rose picture ever, the pink roses are Bewitched. Couldn't get it posted last night.

• iris_gal
    10 years ago

Lovely pictures. What a priceless candid shot of the grandkids.

• nanadollZ7 SWIdaho
    10 years ago

I love pink roses with spiral and swirly centers--just like the Bewitched you show. My Frederic Mistral does this, and it's one of the things I like about him. Diane

• lesmc
    10 years ago

Sara-Ann, lovely pictures. I enjoyed your sweet grandchildren,too! Looks like you have a grand vegtable garden,too. You have such a green thumb and your roses are very lush and full. Grand job! lesley

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you iris_gal, Diane and Lesley. I loved the bed so much that had the Bewitched roses in it. For several years it was my pink and red bed. I enjoyed it a lot, it was colorful, especially when the Miss All American Beauty bushes were blooming.

Lesley - Thanks for the compliment. I helped some with the vegetable garden, but can't take total credit, because it was my late husband who was the real expert and he taught me a lot about roses too. I will be forever grateful for what he taught me.

• lesmc
    10 years ago

I miss my roses! Lesley

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Lesley - Lovely white roses, what variety? I miss my roses too!

• lesmc
    10 years ago

Sara-Ann, the rose is Guinevere...my favorite white rose. Always in bloom.disease free. I grow several white roses and I love them all! My PJP is also outstanding, and French Lace is very sweet.Bolero is coming along fine. Honesty, I think I love all my roses! There is always a few on the cutting board,tho! Lesley

• canadian_rose
    10 years ago

Such lovely white roses!! Guinevere looks so pretty!! Love it!!
    Carol

• sara_ann-z6bok
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes Lesley your white roses are luscious looking, makes me want more white ones myself. I have ordered PJPII for next year. I've always admired French Lace, but never have tried it.