Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
atokadawn

Official West Tn Plant swap info

atokadawn
13 years ago

Come join us on April 16th at Good Shepard Methodist Church. It is on Summer Ave, Memphis.

There will be tons of plants, a pot luck lunch, a water garden demo, and lots of great plants friends.

Bring anything garden related,plants,books,crafts,etc to swap.

We will be setting up at 10:00.

See you there!

Here is a link that might be useful: Find us here.

Comments (14)

• judydean
    13 years ago

Also, we have to be gone by 1:00pm for their Easter Egg hunt.

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

Thanks for posting the definitive plans!

I'm very new to facebook, and whenever I click on the FB link, it just takes me to either my page or a login page. What am I doing wrong?

• judydean
    13 years ago

When you go to your fb page, at the top is a search bar. Click on that bar and begin to type West Tennessee Swap Group. Hit return and you should be sent there. It is an open group so there shouldn't be a problem. If there is, let us know.

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

Thanks so much Judy! I was searching for West Tennessee Plant Swap and gettin nowhere:)

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

Well, now I'm still stumped after all. I just searched for that exact phrase and came up with something jeep related LOL! Closest I could find was "Garden Swap Planning committee" which is based in W TN?

• ronnywil
    13 years ago

I found it. West TN Gardeners Swap Group.

Here is a link that might be useful: West Tn Gardeners Swap Group

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

Yay! Thanks so much guys:)

• atokadawn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

We all getting ready? Only a few days to go!!!!!!!!

• judydean
    13 years ago

Today potted up a dozen coreopsis 'Full Moon', a dozen swamp sunflower (helianthus Maximillani), a dozen dwarf bearded iris 'Dark Crystal'. Wore out before doing the evening primrose. Will also have some magazines for give-away. Sorry about the fb name - my fault - please forgive.

• judydean
    13 years ago

Will be bringing morning glories, 4 o'clocks, coreopsis, prairie sunflower, dwarf bearded iris.

• judydean
    13 years ago

Tomorrow's the big day and the weather is supposed to be great!! I'm ready to go! Anyone have any last minute questions? I am also bringing some salmon 4 o'clocks.

• atokadawn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Looks like we are going to have a GREAT day for swapping. I am going to be ready once I clean out the truck and repack.
    See you all there!

Here is a link that might be useful: We are here.

• heathersgarden
    13 years ago

It just kills me that I wasn't able to attend the swap with you guys. I had already committed to a master gardener trip to be in Memphis the preceding Thursday and Friday! I really enjoyed the Memphis botanic garden and the plant sale they were having, but the whole time I was wishing I could stay an extra day to meet you guys.

Will you be having a fall swap too?

Ps: I love your facebook page!

• atokadawn
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes we will be holding our fall swap in or around Oct. The swap was wonderful! We meet new friends and had a good day.

Sponsored