Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
garden_frog

Possible dates for 5th annual WNY Plant swap

garden_frog
16 years ago

Hey everyone, look at me, I'm thinking about the swap early!

Just wanted to get our date set. I'm leaning towards Sunday June 1st. Other possible dates would be Saturday, May 31st, or the following weekend either June 7th or 8th.

So can everyone attend on June 1st or would one of the other dates be better for you?

Let me know!

Tara

Comments (16)

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Tara,
    Lol! Yes, it is still winter, and you're posting about this.
    When ever is good with me. As far as I know, no weddings, etc. for me on any of those dates : )
    Remy

• husky004_
    16 years ago

Will try to fit around whatever works for you Tara...can't wait! And congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

• penny1947
    16 years ago

we have a graduation either the end of May or early June. I will have to get the exact date but I am looking forward to the swap already too.

p.s. I had another coyote in the yard about an hour ago!!!

Penny

• virgiebaby165
    16 years ago

June 1 or later works for me. Started to winter sow this year. Remy, will bring more plant markers. Congrats Tara!!!

Ginny B.

• gottagarden
    16 years ago

My calendar is open at this point. Spring seems SO far away.

Congratulations Tara!

• penny1947
    16 years ago

OK the graduation we have to attend out of state is May 31st. I will know more a little later.
    Penny

• garden_frog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Penny, keep me posted. I'd like to plan it for a date you can attend and I'm guessing if your graduation is on the 31st, the 1st of June won't work for you.

• penny1947
    16 years ago

Will do Tara. I will try and get more details by this week end so I can get right back to you.
    Penny

• rbirch
    16 years ago

Congrats Tara! Any day you pick is fine with me, I'll find a way to be there. I've been busy myself this offseason. I got myself a greenhouse to keep me out of trouble for the winter. I also got back from florida just in time to push all this snow around the town (lucky me). While I was down there I got some Palm trees that are relatively hardy for our winters, but I have to put some effort into them. Any how I cant wait to see you and everyone else at the swap. Good times, stay classy. Glen.

• pamghatten
    16 years ago

Has the date been decided yet?

And where is it again? I keep meaning to attend, but haven't yet.

Pam
    South Wales

• garden_frog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OK, so I just emailed Penny on Sunday and she said she probably won't be going to the graduation afterall, so we're on for the 1st of June.

So the swap will be on June 1st...time yet to be determined.

I'll post an official thread on the exchange page later today!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

• garden_frog
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OK, details about the swap can be found on the exchange page or by copying and pasting the link below..

I've also emailed anyone who posted here the details as well. Be sure to RSVP for the swap VIA EMAIL if you'd like to attend. Only people who have RSVP'd via email will receive directions and updates. Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Tara

Here is a link that might be useful: Swap details

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

I requested the day off already. I'm looking forward to it as usual! : )
    Remy

• garden_frog
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just wanted to check in! Plant swap is just around the corner! Looks like I've got about 15 signed up so far but I know there are a few more at least.

I owe several of you emails, I'll be getting those out tomorrow! Sorry it's been a hectic spring for us.

Can't wait to see you all next weekend. I'll post an update tomorrow as well.

Tara

• virgiebaby165
    15 years ago

Hi Tara:
    Be sure to include me...I e-mailed you 2 months ago an RSVP and hopefully you received it. Will await directions now. Thanks.

Ginny

• penny1947
    15 years ago

Hey Tara, Got your emails and one from husky. I will be co-piloting with her again (If I don't get her lost again LOL!

Penny