Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brickman_house

Farmhouse Master Bath Remodel

Brickman_House
19 years ago

Adding mine to the mix...

A remodeled master bath in a 160 year old farmhouse. Wanted all the modern bells and whistles with some period touches...

http://www.brickmanhouse.com/journal05/february05.htm

Image link: {{!gwi}}

Comments (12)

• Brickman_House
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hmm... link didn't work the first time. Let's try this again...

Here is a link that might be useful: Remodeled Master Bathroom

• binsb
    19 years ago

Beautiful! I love all the elements you've put into the bathroom. The floor is gorgeous as are your tub & plumbing fixtures.

Where did you get the toothbrush butler? What a great idea.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

• nokeysyet
    19 years ago

fantastic job! what paint colour did you end up with in the bathroom? congrats!

• Boopadaboo
    19 years ago

That is an amazing transformation!!!! Wow! Love it.

• redbazel
    19 years ago

Drue, I may have posted this already, but your bath makeover is just marvelous! I even asked my hubby if we should get toothbrush butlers, but he just told me he thought it would be cheaper to brush our own teeth! Why did I marry a hoosier, anyway?
    Great looking bath and I know you are so pleased to have it done. I am still making decisions on mine. Who knew it would all be so complicated?

Red

• tntwalter
    19 years ago

Enjoy.
    Trish

• socks
    19 years ago

Very nice, but by now you probably have figured out kitty did not want her/his own sink. She/he only wants the one you are using!! Oh well!

Great remodel. You'll love it!

• colo_lady
    19 years ago

That's one beautiful ans classy bath. And Classic, too. Very clean and crisp - love the faucets especially. It's just beautiful!

• johnmari
    18 years ago

Just in case anyone else cruising through the gallery wants to know about the toothbrush butlers, I wanted to pass this info on (I had bugged the OP by email a while back when I saw them on the website, hadn't even known there were pix on this gallery)... they are made by Wamsutta. IIRC they're called the Palace Collection Dental Organizer. I bought one for a friend at Linens & Things a few weeks back and it was only about $20. They're not on the website anymore. I found them at the actual store, but they were stuck way down on a bottom shelf.

• sillymesillyne
    18 years ago

The white with chrome edge is available on the web site.
    16.99. Just saw this thread, today, for the first time. Have been looking for just such a thing! Nice! I just googled Wamsutta bath accessories, which brought me to linens 'n things.
    Wamsuuta page > Bath Collections > Palace Collection Bath Accessories > Palace Classic Toothbrush Holder White
    Silly

• nokeysyet
    18 years ago

this toothbrush "butler" i also available at Bed, Bath & Beyond... for those still interested.