joiful_gw

Awesome window cleaner!!

Joiful

I just got this tip from another board. It was posted by Lois. It works better than anything I have ever tried. Here's the info:

Posted by: LoisLaneTX Replies: 80 Posted on: 9/13/2001 7:10:47 PM

#T3239

While in line at the grocery, I let a lady go ahead of me, because I had many items and she had only about 20 boxes of Corn Starch....I asked her what she was going to do with all that corn starch. She said she was a professional window cleaner and it was the best thing she'd ever found to make the windows sparkle.

Here's how: Just dilute a little bit in a bucket and make a solution. Take a clean terry cloth and dip into solution, wipe over mirror or window. Then take a clean/dry terry cloth and wipe excess. Turn cloth to dry side and polish off.....you'll see it sparkle and never buy that blue or green stuff again. Or use smelly vinegar!!!

Note:

I just put a few Tablespoons of cornstarch in a qt. spray bottle and fill 1/2 full with water. You can't store this solution for any length of time because it will start to smell. Just mix a small amount to use up each time you want to clean windows, mirrors, etc.