Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Halloween birdhouses

luvstocraft
13 years ago

Thought of Jeanne when I saw these since she and her DH make and sell birdhouses, but all of us love birdhouses too don't we? ;o) Enjoy.

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Haloween birdhouses

Comments (8)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Cute Creations..
    I was wondering tho when I saw that box filled with
    bones and such...ewww..but the end results turned out
    really nice.
    I love seeing what creative ideas people come up with..
    so interesting.
    Thanks Luvs.

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

luvs...I posted last night...but must have forgot the "submit!"
    Thought these were cute (before adding all the extras!)...the black birdhouse w/music sheets for the roof. Yes, like jane said, "creative!" TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Luvs, those birdhouses are darling and I love the way they sit up on the candle holders. I think we should try making some of these. It won't be happening right away for me but I will try to remember this when I start crafting again. I just donated most of my birdhouses and now you show me these! We know why the hoarders are out there.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Isn't that the way it always goes, Punk, we hold on to something and finally give it away--then we see a project we could have used it for! LOL I think these are just the little wooden birdhouses, Joanne's had some for just $1 the other day--before I saw this of course!

Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I LUV this idea. Makes me want to go back to Dollar Tree and see if they still have bags of those tiny skeletons left..just so I'll have a stash of bones to play with.
    LOL.
    What have you done to me now?

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I LUV this idea. Makes me want to go back to Dollar Tree and see if they still have bags of those tiny skeletons left..just so I'll have a stash of bones to play with.
    LOL.
    What have you done to me now?

hugs, Karen

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

I have a Fourth of July Birdhouse that I replace my regular birdhouse with each July. I think it would be fun to make a Haunted Birdhouse. I'd have to buy a regular one and then jazz it up. Too late this year, but maybe I'll make a gingerbread birdhouse. That might be fun. I'll be keeping my eye out for a basic one.

Hey! I just thought of something, maybe I could make a William Brewster wooden birdhouse for Thanksgiving!

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OA, should I know who William Brewster is????? I say go for it and decorate a birdhouse--I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a "turkey"! LOL (Well, on 2nd thought, a turkey birdhouse sounds pretty cute too.) ;o)

Luvs

Sponsored
More Discussions