Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

How's your weather tonight?!

Faron79
13 years ago

Brrrrr....!

Shockingly, it's COLD in Fargo tonight! NWS site has us @ -3 now, & breezy enough for a -24 wind chill.

Although....last night it was -8 actual here, with no wind, and took Callie for a walk!

I'm sure SOME of you are warmer...;-)

?

Faron

Comments (15)

• User
    13 years ago

Lovely and in the 60's. Had a glass of wine and sat out on the front porch before dinner...just got back from a week in FL. Had 70-80's and sun and breeze,,,and well you get the picture. Perfect. Plan on seeing South Dakota...this summer ! Chamberlain was cited on Prairie Home Companion tonight and we may check it out. Do you have any suggestions ? c

• golddust
    13 years ago

We've been hit hard by a cold storm out of Canada. 28,000 homes without electricity due to trees falling on power lines. We were fortunate to be out of heat, water and lights for under 48 hours. We've got a couple feet of snow and it's going to be a cold one tonight with temps falling into the low teens. Can you say black ice??

• OllieJane
    13 years ago

70's in Oklahoma where I live! Beautiful day!

• les917
    13 years ago

It's 32* right now, lightly snowing. Actually a pretty pleasant day over all, tho it did snow a bit on and off. Of course, that is pleasant for the horrible season called winter in Chicago.

I wanna be where trailrunner is right now!

• threedgrad
    13 years ago

It's midnight here and it is 48 degrees with a low of 44 for the early morning hours. And it is raining which is nice since we are in the desert.

• loribee
    13 years ago

SNOWING...the plows just came by!

• frankginakay
    13 years ago

Well, I sat out on the golf course today, helping with a golf tournament for 4 hours. We started out around 62 and ended up in the mid 80's. Absolutely beautiful in Florida. Although this won't last, it will be really HOT before we blink.

• runninginplace
    13 years ago

Hmmm, it's Sunday morning now but the weather last night was lovely. Temps got up to ~80, light breeze, perfectly clear blue skies. Evening low last night was around 65.

Then again life does NOT get much better, weather-wise, than February in Miami :).

Ducking now to avoid those umbrellas, snow blowers and overcoats being thrown at me...

Ann

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

Just cold enough for a cozy fire last night. Not throwing anything at you Running- I love winter( of course winter in MD is a lot different than winter in Fargo. :)

• Olychick
    13 years ago

It's like Fargo ND here in Olympia WA...lots of snow, frigid temps (down to a record 5 degrees last night - very, very cold for us) and now the wind is blowing up a storm - it is bone chilling for those of us with webbed feet. I've been trying to keep the wild birds fed and watered, but haven't seen our little Anna's hummingbirds that wintered over at the feeder since yesterday, so I'm afraid it got too cold for them :-(

• natal
    13 years ago

A little too warm and humid here this past week. When you have to turn the a/c on in February something's not right!

Have been enjoying being able to get a lot of yard work done. The live oak started dropping her leaves on Friday, so I'll be using them for mulch later this week. Then the next project will be turning the two tomato beds in the kitchen garden.

• Oakley
    13 years ago

I'm with Natal, a little too warm and humid here in OK. Went to bed last night snuggled with my blankies, woke up at 5am kicking them off because a huge wave of humidity came through where it looked like it rained! Highs today 75, cold front later with highs in the 50s tomorrow.

Two weeks ago we had a blizzard with minus -10, a week later it was 80. I don't want a blizzard, but by golly I want it cold enough to build a fire!

• User
    13 years ago

Out by the pool for dinner tonight. This is most strange for February but I will take it. Lots in bloom. But it is strange as the camellias and the forsythia and the Bradford pear and the bulbs are ALL going at it at once. Still to come are the dogwood and azaleas. I wonder what will it look like when we have the inevitable March snow storm ?
    c

• golddust
    13 years ago

Sunny day. Spent the day pulling tree limbs out of my lilacs and freeing the bamboo and boxwood from the snow. The property looks like a bomb fell. It was a very wet snow and so many trees have suffered everywhere.

No land line phone until next Friday. The wire is on the ground.

• Faron79
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Wow!!!
    Some of you have some REALLY variable weather! I'm SO surprised that OK can get so warm...in FEBRUARY?!?!?!?

We had a pretty warm day here today...all the way up to 22 I think!!!
    Natal....yard work?!?!? Really?!?!? I can't even SEE my yard yet!

;-)

Faron