Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbrown88

Hancock & Moore Austin leather furniture

sbrown88
10 years ago

Does anyone know of good wholesale places to purchase Hancock & Moore Austin series furniture?

Comments (7)

• PRO
    iCustomSofa
    10 years ago

Sorry, but you can only purchase H&M through authorized dealers. Their is no wholesale channel for them, unless you are a dealer.
    Furnitureland South offers lowest price guarantee on H&M.

• peaches12345
    10 years ago

We just had our new Austin sofa and chair and a half ottoman (perfect size for the sofa) arrive 2 weeks ago. You'll love yours!

• furnitureshopper
    10 years ago

Our Austin sofa and tilt back chair & ottoman were purchased at Greenfront Furniture in Farmville, VA. Greenfront offered a great price on Austin pieces. They purchased Austin in quantity and offered their lowest price only in the Antelope Saddle (a rich mahogany brown leather) which they stocked. Service and delivery were great. We've been very happy with the Austin furniture. It was purchased in 2007 and still looks new. Very comfortable too.
    The Keeping Room in Alexandria, VA is another source for Hancock & Moore. No personal experience but I believe they are very knowledgeable of Hancock & Moore.

• peaches12345
    10 years ago

Yes, we purchased our Austin through Duane Collie at The Keeping Room. Duane used to post here with advice on GW. I never would have purchased online if we had not found an Austin locally and sat in it first, but once we did that I owed it to Duane to purchase through him for all the wonderful advice he gave me. He has a huge website with many forums about furniture, decorating, and leather. He will answer all questions and his knowledge of leather and H&M is unsurpassed. You can check out his forums at myfurnitureforum.com.

• peaches12345
    10 years ago

Yes, we purchased our Austin through Duane Collie at The Keeping Room. Duane used to post here with advice on GW. I never would have purchased online if we had not found an Austin locally and sat in it first, but once we did that I owed it to Duane to purchase through him for all the wonderful advice he gave me. He has a huge website with many forums about furniture, decorating, and leather. He will answer all questions and his knowledge of leather and H&M is unsurpassed. You can check out his forums at myfurnitureforum.com.

• freethinker99
    10 years ago

The Keeping Room as suggested by others. Annies. Furniture Land South in High Point NC (Largest Furniture store in the world--kind of mind boggeling). Greenfront in Virgina (no frills--no displays). The first three ship nationwide. I am not sure about Greenfront.

• nolefan_2006
    10 years ago

The Greenfront does ship nationwide. We bought the Austin Chair and a half (really about the size of a love seat) as well as a matching ottoman from them 2 years ago. Very good experience. They shipped via Tar Heel. No complaints whatsoever. We previously purchased the Austin sofa from Lexington Furniture in Lexington KY. All pieces are antelope saddle. When we purchased from Greenfront it had just changed from a level 3 to level 4 leather. That made the price go up ridiculously higher. They had a chair and a half in stock at the old level 3 price. We had to order the ottoman in antelope saddle. The ottoman turned out to be much more expensive than the chair and a half.

We have subsequently purchased furniture for several more rooms from Greenfront. We love them. Complete master bedroom Henkel Harris emsemble, complete dining room H-H suite. All items arrived in perfect unblemished condition.

We also bought rugs at Greenfront. The soumak is fine. The Oushaks are junk and started failing and pulling apart within 3 months. That's our only complaint, but it's a good lesson that you get what you pay for. Pony up for a good rug from a reputable local dealer.