Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandesurf

TB owners! Please post pics of backsplash!

sandesurf
12 years ago

STILL haven't done anything about our bs, but seeing some wonderful ones on here. There were a few of us, 6 months ago, but some never posted their final BS pics.

Thank you!

Comments (7)

• christine40
    12 years ago

Don't have counters in yet, but we chose backsplash first...we are doing Sonoma tile in a olive limestone with crushed glass accents....will try and link for you.

http://www.sonomatilemakers.com/LineListDetail.aspx?prod-line-id=3&line-list-id=19&photo-id=64&IsLineList=True

Here is a link that might be useful: Mosuprima tile

• Emily
    12 years ago

I'm assuming you mean Typhoon Bordeaux, so here are a few pictures of mine.

We did a creamy/beige marble subway tile from AKDO. Sorry about fuzziness of the pics, I took them with my phone.

(Please don't mind the mis-matched hardware, we are in the process of changing it)

Hope this helps!

• peach32
    12 years ago

HEY, sandesurf! Haven't been on here in a few months. I am so happy with my BS decision. Good luck with yours!

• sandesurf
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone!

Hi Peach! I remember your lovely bs! Thanks for the "Hey"! :)

epressler, I really like yours! In fact, I copied a saved your picture, to my computer, a few days ago! :)

christine, That is really pretty! Are you using the mosiac all over, or just as accents?

• christine40
    12 years ago

We are using that mosaic only as accent behind the range and a few 2x2 crushed glass accents scatters throughout. the field tile will be 3x6 olive limestone.

I can't embed as images are copyright protected :(

Here is a link that might be useful: Olive limestone field tile

• boxerpups
    12 years ago

Here are a few...

• sandesurf
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you, Boxerpups! I actually have a few of those saved to my pictures! I'm waiting for a sample of the American Olean subway, in a mat, bicuit color to come in. I know I need to go "subtle".
    I appreciate ALL your posts! :)