Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
julescap_gw

Lint trap in waveforce washer?

julescap
12 years ago

I've had my waveforce washer and steam dryer for about 3 weeks now. I'm loving it, though always waiting for the other shoe to drop with these high tech machines! I'm not finding any sort of lint trap in the washer,nothing in the book either. Don't most machines have one?

Comments (3)

• dadoes
    12 years ago

Don't most machines have one?No, majority of washers nowadays do not have lint filters in the traditional sense. Some have a pump trap to catch stray objects (pins, buttons, small screws or nails, etc.) from getting into the pump during drain but they do not function as a filter to catch lint during the wash & rinse periods. The few units that do have a designated lint filter, it's typically not in a location accessible by the consumer unless the machine is disassembled.

• dave1812
    12 years ago

the samsung 520 has a trap easily accessible behind a trap door in the front of the washer...i've checked it a couple of times and found a little bit of debris like broken-off threads. it's never been even remotely close to being clogged with anything.

• julescap
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks for the info!

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH