Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dar1970

Bosch Model300 series washer WFMC2201UC/02

dar1970
9 years ago

Bought in 2007, last year stopped washing in beginning of wash cycle had jeans, shirts & socks in, I could open the door. Put on spin cycle didn't start went from 8min to 2 min. Tech came out ran test & checked voltage #'s. Error codes ER-20, DR-09, DR-10, DR-18, he left. Put wash in works ok now. One year later starts washing & stops. Spin cycle works ok, put on drain cycle clock shows 2min & shuts off after 20seconds. Tried wash cycle with no clothes, didn't work. How do I run test to see what codes come up & can you send me a list of what the error codes mean. After running thru test mode can the washer reset itself? Can't figure out why after Tech left it was ok.

Comments (2)

• dar1970
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Update: Had service tech out ran test got error codes D9 & D18. He made a call & advised detergent causing problem. Ran loads on hot with no clothes, sometimes it would complete a full cycle washing & others not. Spin cycle would start & at 7mins stop & go to 2min spin light on, tub not turning, then 1min & 0& finish light would come on. Can anyone help me, washer is only 7yrs old, it's just me & my husband, average loads of wash per month 8. Shouldn't have a problem with low usage on washer. Voltage test was ok by tech. Thanks everyone any help would be gratefully appreciated

• dar1970
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Update: After almost 3 wks w/o a washer & a visit to the Laundromat (Yulk) the technical came out yesterday & installed a new motor control board. It's in the back, lower left hand corner to the tune of $257 for the board & $20 to put it in. It looked like the board had a burn mark on it, I asked the Tech. he wasn't sure. I've done 4loads w/o a problem, the washer is always unplugged when not in use.
    The possibility of a power surge couldn't have done this. Possibility flaw in the design of the board. Thanks to all the people who post problems on this forum & others. It helps in resolving problems.

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus