Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kelimondello

where can I find the framed artwork (of shells) on the wall?

Keli Mondello
11 years ago
Bayshores Drive · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Brandon Architects, Inc.
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry. We have to refer this question to the builder & interior designer Patterson Construction Corp. in Newport Beach, Orange County CA They have a Houzz account as well.
  • aeryanna
    11 years ago
    Hi, could you tell me which finish of paint this is ie: satin, eggshell, semi-gloss? Also is there a top coat?
    Thank you
  • aeryanna
    10 years ago
    Hello. I bought my first house, a small 850 sq foot condo its a fixer upper. My husband and I are getting ready to tackle the bathroom. We are DIYers, the plan is to refinish the bath tub, buy a new toilet and sink, and install new flooring & dry wall. My dilemma is figuring out how to get as much storage as possible in such a small space while avoiding extra clutter. I thought about purchasing a pedastal sink and installing shelfing on the wall for storage, or installing a corner sink but feel it may be too close to the toilet which is in the opposite corner. from the edge of the tub to the wall is 5 feet. and door to wall is 5 feet. so my dimensions to work with are 5x5. Any and all design ideas are appreciated as well as color schemes for small areas lighting etc. Currently I am considering light gray walls with turquoise and yellow accents. Thanks!
  • aeryanna
    10 years ago
    sorry I posted in the wrong area and don't see where to delete it :/
  • Sheryll Lyn
    9 years ago
    I know your delimma...... my only bathroom is LESS than 5 x 5. Sigh. Although I have some wasted space in my 900 sf house... what a mess with such a small space and to have some of mine wasted is a shame. I am constantly trying to figure out better ways.