Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grama2_gw

State brand hot water heater

grama2
13 years ago

Does anyone have any info on the State Brand gas hot water heater no. GS675XRRS 300. My plumber just put it in today. He told me it is a commercial one not residential. He also said because there are so many people (8) in the house that it would be better to go commercial. I have a raised ranch with 5 bathrooms. It has a 4 room apt. in which one person lives and it also has an in-law-suite in which my dtr. lives and soon to be son-in-law will be living. There are 5 of us in the main part of house. I had asked my plumber to replace my leaking other hot water tank ( State Brand ) with an energy efficient one. I bought this house last year and by reading the manufacturing label on the previous hot water heater it was made in 1989 so it lasted a good long time (21 years). I was just wondering if commercial was the way to go. I can't even find any exact info on this particular size in with the paper work that came with it. It is more of a general type of product info. I was also curious about how much it cost as I am beginning to think I may have paid too much for product/installation. Thanks in advance for any helpful info on this particular tank.

Comments (3)