GREAT DESIGNERSDutch Architects Balance the Familiar and the Avant-Garde
Peek inside a 2013 book to see bold new designs for modern living that never forget those living thereFull Story
MOST POPULARKitchen Counters: Concrete, the Nearly Indestructible Option
Infinitely customizable and with an amazingly long life span, concrete countertops are an excellent option for any kitchenFull Story
KITCHEN COUNTERTOPSKitchen Counters: Stunning, Easy-Care Engineered Quartz
There's a lot to like about this durable blend of quartz and resin for kitchen countertops, and the downsides are minimalFull Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen Counters: High-Tech Solid Surfaces Make Maintenance Easy
Sculpted by heat and nonporous by nature, solid-surface countertops bring imagination and low maintenance to the kitchenFull Story
MATERIALSKitchen Counters: Quartzite Offers Strength and Beauty
Eye-catching patterns and a natural pedigree make durable quartzite a popular alternative to granite and marbleFull Story
BATHROOM VANITIESKitchen Counters: Granite, Still a Go-to Surface Choice
Every slab of this natural stone is one of a kind — but there are things to watch for while you're admiring its unique beautyFull Story
Virginia Award Winning Architect | 9x Best of Houzz Winner
- Mosaic Patterns- Dragonflies, 12"x24"
- Leaf Mosaic Boarder Art, 6"x12"
- Mosaic Kitchen Backsplash, Pineapple, 24"x24"
- Mosaic Artwork, Lone Bloom, 8"x8"
- Colorful Mosaic Border, 4"x12"
- Kitchen Backsplash, Vintage Fruit Basket, 20"x28"
- Mosaic Designs, Stained Fruits, 28"x28"
- Visionary Mosaic Art, The Butter-Filled, 26"x26"