REMODELING GUIDESThink Like an Architect: How to Pass a Design Review
Up the chances a review board will approve your design with these time-tested strategies from an architectFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Art of the Window: Power Up With Motorized Treatments
We look at 11 spots in your home where automatic shades, screens, curtains and more make senseFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESBuilding Permits: What to Know About Green Building and Energy Codes
In Part 4 of our series examining the residential permit process, we review typical green building and energy code requirementsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Sonoma Home Maximizes Space With a Clever and Flexible Plan
A second house on a lot integrates with its downtown neighborhood and makes the most of its location and viewsFull Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSThe Art of the Window: Drapery Solutions for Difficult Types and Shapes
Stymied by how to hang draperies on a nonstandard window? Check out these tips for dressing 10 tricky window stylesFull Story
TRIMDesign Workshop: 10 Surprising Twists on Window Trim
These modern approaches to window trim include no trim at all. Can you wrap your head around them?Full Story
MOST POPULARHow Frank Lloyd Wright Influenced Japanese Architecture
During his time in Japan, the pioneering U.S. architect inspired other designers there, who integrated his philosophy into their workFull Story
Loudoun County's Skilled and Trusted Kitchen & Bath Remodelers
- Royal Flocked Faux Silk Single Panel Curtain, Ivory, 50"x96"
- Isles Mustard Printed Cotton Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Eggnog Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x96"
- Anthracite Gray Grommet Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x108"
- White FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Dessa Vetro Bianco Noble, 30"x80"x1 3/4", Door Slab Only
- Edna Vetro Shambor, 30"x80"x1 3/4", Door Slab Only
- SeaGlass Grommet Printed Sheer Curtain Single Panel, Seaglass Gray, 50"x108"