Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
efasano10

efasano10
13 years ago
how do you get the blackboard on the right under the little clock? I would love one and I have a wall for it. So cool I can write whats on the menu for the night or make a note for the honey. Anyone know where to purchase one?
Traditional Entry · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Nellie Rose
    13 years ago
    It looks like it might just be chalkboard paint right on the cabinet with trim around it. I think you'd have trouble finding a hanging blackboard that shape and size.
  • efasano10
    Original Author
    13 years ago
    thanks for the reply. I thought so because I have not see a tall rectangular thin chalk board like that. Thanks.
  • dawnn510
    11 years ago
    Chalkboard paint. Check at your local Lowe's or Home Depot.
  • User
    11 years ago
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/103525033/distressed-framed-ivory-framed

If you want a chalkboard in a nice frame check out the connection above. This Etsy shop has lots of them and mirrors as well. There are other Etsy shops that carry them. You can just use the search engine. I think it is not to support artisans that are sometimes able to stay home with their children to do things. Better than buying everything in China. Of course if you have time to do it yourself by using the paint or vinyl, go for it.
    Have a great day! Nancy Hehmann
  • User
    11 years ago
    This chalk board is custom cut to size and then trimmed out to match other moldings in the house. I'd say that often when you see a detail this fitted it has been custom built for the room. This is vitracite chalkboard on porcelain available thru pbssupply.com. More long lasting and smooth as compared to chalkboard paint and vinyl. Magnetic too!