Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susied

Anyone heard from Hobokenkitchen?

Susied3
11 years ago

Just haven't seen her in a few days, know she was about to deliver, and due this week.

Anyone hear if she had the baby and how they are doing?

After all, this is family!!

Comments (65)

• Ilene Perl
    11 years ago

She's healthy and beautiful....Congratulations!!!

• francoise47
    11 years ago

Congratulations! She is beautiful and looks cute in her pink knit cap.

• michelle16
    11 years ago

Congrats!!! The next one will be much easier!! Enjoy every min. of her!! beautifule!!

• williamsem
    11 years ago

She's perfect, congratulations!

• gsciencechick
    11 years ago

She's beautiful! Congrats!

• Tamko3
    11 years ago

Congratulations! She's so pretty! All the best! Tami

• sqp1015
    11 years ago

Bask in the glow of being a family with your beautiful baby daughter!

• AnnaA
    11 years ago

Welcome Baby H!

Congratulations mom & dad! Glad to hear mom and daughter made it safely home. Hunker down and enjoy!

• CEFreeman
    11 years ago

So sweet!

I can just see you now, with a baby on your hip, wagging a finger at that awful GC, and screaming, "YOU"LL WAKE THE BABY!"

I'm glad you're both doing well. That's a nice healthy little girl you have there. :)

• andreak100
    11 years ago

Congrats! Enjoy your time with Baby Girl Hobokenkitchen! Best piece of advice: rather than trying to get everything done that you think you need to do, you rest when she sleeps...you'll need it. :)

• mary_lu_gw
    11 years ago

Such a sweetie! As others have said, really take the time to enjoy her now. Everything else can wait! Sleep when she sleeps and just relax! Put your feet up, hold her and rock her. Before you know it she will be too big to hold, or at least think she is!

• Eyegirlie
    11 years ago

She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations to you!!!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Beautiful and congratulations!
    Name?

• kimiko232
    11 years ago

So beautiful! Welcome home to the best thing that's ever happened to you!

Congratulations!
    Kim

• flwrs_n_co
    11 years ago

Congratulations! Baby Girl is beautiful! So glad you're both doing well. Enjoy!!

• katsmah
    11 years ago

Congratulations!

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

What a sweet baby girl Hoboken! Congrats! And yes, labor is haaaaaaardddd. Despite that, I did it twice. No drugs.

Get some rest now and forget about that horrible weeny ex-GC. Babies are much more important!

• tea4all
    11 years ago

What a delight to hear your baby is here and you both are well! I'll repeat what others have said-- Enjoy your baby and do take every opportunity to rest when you can. Birthing and babies tucker a Mommy out. It will be surprising how fast the days (and nights) will go. Congratulations!!

• Gigi_4321
    11 years ago

A beautiful baby girl! congrats! Makes everything else fade into the background.
    Enjoy every second with her. Kitchens and such can wait.

• deedles
    11 years ago

She's a little punkin! What a pretty girl and what a good job you did!.

Enjoy and rest, you've earned it...

• Linda
    11 years ago

She is gorgeous! Congratulations!

• cakelly1226
    11 years ago

She's gorgeous! Enjoy- they aren't kidding when they say it goes fast! My baby is 5 and I feel like that was her just yesterday:)

• blackchamois
    11 years ago

She's precious! Congratulations!!!

• suzanne_sl
    11 years ago

Awww....

• poohpup
    11 years ago

She is just gorgeous!! Congratulations!! Enjoy every moment because they grow up way too fast. :)

• SaraKat
    11 years ago

So sweet, congratulations! What a beautiful little girl.

• kaysd
    11 years ago

She is beautiful -- congratulations!

• motherof3sons
    11 years ago

Congratulations on a sweet baby girl. Echoing so many others - rest and enjoy your new baby. Days and nights will blend together and you will wonder how on earth you are supposed to get everything done!

• Cateskitchen
    11 years ago

Good Job Momma! She is beautiful :)

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

V-

Such great news!! Congratulations to you and your hubby. Thanks for sharing her picture with us. Wishing you a speedy recovery. You'll hear it a million times, but really--when she sleeps, you need to do so also even though you have a "to-do" list a mile long. Get your rest, it is important!

Enjoy that little bundle!
    K

PS-Yes, labor is very hard. I pushed for 4 hours with my first. But you will soon forget the pain. I'm convinced that Mother Nature (or Johnson & Johnson) is working with aromatherapy--the sweet baby smell erases your memory of the pain.

• Lake_Girl
    11 years ago

What an angel!! Congrats!!

• rocketmomkd
    11 years ago

Congrats to you and your family!! Such a gorgeous girl and and huge joy:)

• chiefy
    11 years ago

She is absolutely beautiful. And now my baby fever has kicked in again.

Congratulations!

• BalTra
    11 years ago

Lovely lovely little one.
    !FELICIDADES!

• ILoveRed
    11 years ago

Way to go mama! She's precious. Enjoy. It goes too fast.

• aokat15
    11 years ago

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!! And a big baby - mine were all that size so I feel your pain! :)

Enjoy this time - it goes so quickly... I swear, you don't really appreciate the expression "time flies" until you have kids!

• Liz
    11 years ago

Congratulations!!!

• eandhl
    11 years ago

Welcome little hoboken! Congratulations to all!

• jerzeegirl
    11 years ago

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

• ginny20
    11 years ago

What a doll! I'm so happy for you and Mr. Hoboken. Hope everything else turns out just as well.

• hellonasty
    11 years ago

congratulations!!!!

• Pipdog
    11 years ago

congrats! she's gorgeous! I hope you are getting some rest!!

• hilarymontville
    11 years ago

She is just gorgeous... congrats ... and for what it's worth... much better looking than any kitchen I've ever seen!

• hobokenkitchen
    11 years ago

Thanks so much for the well wishes - it really means so much.

This little girl has made bearable one of the most awful and stress filled times of our lives - even though we are now sleep deprived! Lol. : )

I'll try and post another pic soon. She's such a sweetie pie.

Thanks again everyone! xx

• TxMarti
    11 years ago

Awww, she is so cute! Congratulations and good for you for not letting that GC take your joy. Ditto on the sleep and that the time goes by so slowly when you are tired, and all of a sudden, they are grown and gone. No more sweet baby hugs after a certain age, so enjoy every minute while you can. I wish someone had told me that.

• lwerner
    11 years ago

I'm not a real baby person, but that is one cute baby. Congratulations!

• barbcollins
    11 years ago

Congratulations!!!

• User
    11 years ago

Congratulations !! Such a precious girl. Yes there is a conspiracy ...you forget the labor and pain and then you do it again LOL. But they are so worth it. enjoy and I hope that the contractor woes become a thing of the past. You and your DH and that precious girl are all that is important. c

• outsideplaying_gw
    11 years ago

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!! Sorry you had such a long labor, but I'm sure you will put that in the past just like all the other difficulties in your life recently.

• yeonasky
    11 years ago

Congratulations to you, your family, and to your beautiful daughter.

Memories about labour do disappear. Otherwise I wouldn't have two children!

Yeona