Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kimelias

I love the sconce. It is so elegant and simple. Who makes it?

Kim Elias
9 years ago
Vintage-inspired bathroom · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    David Crosson Design Collective
    9 years ago
    The sconces are by Progress Lighting--we searched high and low for the right blend of simplicity and sparkle and these fit the bill at a really great price. There were others we liked in polished nickel but the fittings in here are chrome so that narrowed our choices.
  • montanacrew
    9 years ago

Can you tell me the name of the tile? Thank you!

• PRO
    David Crosson Design Collective
    9 years ago

The faux slate on the floor is from Tierra Sol but has, unfortunately, been discontinued (we took the last of the supply). The matte satin 12 X 36 ones in the tub/shower area are White Wall from Euro. They come in a variety of sizes and both gloss and matte finishes. Hope this helps...

• PRO
    Progress Lighting
    9 years ago

Love the use of our Status sconce in this bathroom - beautiful! Here are more details on this fixture: http://progresslighting.com/products.aspx?product=P2060-15. This is a new collection and has definitely been a favorite among our customers. @kimelias - good luck on your next project!

• poulsbo
    5 years ago

A bit late to the party and a compliment on lovely bathroom. I have a 5' x 8' plus a niche. Older home, '48, all will stay as is. Do have a window tho. And that's a good thing. Slipper tub. Love the vanity. Oh, if I could find like vanity 24-26... Anyway, lovely job. Inspiring!