Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kodiakheating

This is a great shower design, Love the tile work!

I really love the shower, looks like it is about 5' wide and 7' high.
How much would be the glass supply and installation?
Do you have any recommendation for a good tile setter. The tile work in your photos looks great and very detailed.
Thank you,
Andrea
Frameless Shower Doors · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    MV Glass Point INC
    9 years ago

Hi Andrea and thank you for your questions.

The shower 5'x7' if its only inline ( no return panel) silicone installation will be around $1800/10mm,clear,tempered glass /design,delivery and installation included,with return panel will be around $2300.

If you dont mind the clips installation-the price is lower . However this is custom glass and the price can be different sometimes.

We will be very happy to be given the chance to estimate your next glass project for you

We have few tiler setters that we work with and they have never been a disappointment !

Let me know if you want me to send you their contacts .

Thanks again

Best Regards

Marten

Kodiak Heating & Plumbing Ltd thanked MV Glass Point INC
  • PRO
    Kodiak Heating & Plumbing Ltd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Hi Martin Thank you so much for your fast reply.

Clips or U-channel in chrome would be fine to hold the glass. I don't feel it would be very safe with out any hold.... And just silicone. Even so you see that a lot in show homes. For the 5' opening no return what would be the difference if you put the glass panels up to the 8' ceiling so we don't would need any cross bar to stabilize the panel with the door hinged on. Also I think a towel bar on the door and D handle on the inside would be great.

I would appreciate if you could forward me the info for a tile setter also.

could you may email me direct to andreabruns@kodiakheatingandplumbing.com

Also what would be the time line for the production from exact measurement to installation.

I have a few more projects in planing with special glass installations which will need me to send more details and attach a drawing.

Thanks you

Andrea

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living